Disloyalty confessions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I like Ian Wright. I met him when I did a placement at Talksport and met him and he's actually a really nice guy. It was obviously after he retired so I hated him when he was a player.

I have Cousins who support le Arse
I like his enthusiasm for England. He really gets into it.
Me an all. Can't help it. He comes across as a decent bloke.I use to like Frank McClintock on the sky programme on Saturday afternoons . He tore strips off Rodney Marsh once when the latter tried to say Newcastle were a bigger club than us.

I'm sorry.......

Not to do with me but a family I knew growing up, when the dad died (Arse fan) one of his sons (Spurs fan) had to put on an Arse top for the day as one of the dads final wishes.

Love my dad but he's a West Ham fan, hope when his time comes I don't have to put a hammers shirt on. Got an imagine of my dad one day on his bed saying there is something I need you to do when I am gone then handing me a full West Ham kit.
Your Dad: Son, before I go I have one request...please...wear my West Ha.....
You:
2b2a783dbd53fc2efe1c19631f264ae5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom