Disco Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BunVdiVCYAE-Pik.jpg

THAT FUCKING AIA LOOKS SO SHIT AARRRGGHHH

...and the rust on that shoddily fixed window vent is barely any better!! ...is that really the inside of one of our West Stand Exec boxes?? Jeeeeeezus!

EDIT: Oh, no hang on... it's a sticker isn't it??
TSC24G.jpg

A HAZARD WARNING STICKER AS TO THE SHODDY DISREPAIR OF THE VENT FIXING!

Manager Mauricio Pochettino has left him out of his squad, despite only submitting 23 of the 25 players he is allowed to register.".

What happened to CJJ? His end of days scaremongering regarding not registering sufficient players seems to have occurred.

So much effort spent. His irate tirade regarding registering players took up 50% of his forum oxygen. (Cue CJJ graph)

Perhaps he should have started a PM sin bin rally for Poch since he didn't listen to him?

I still think it is a shame the way things turned out for him. I had a lot of time for Benny, as he seemed to really care about his fellow human beings and did a lot for the area following the riots. However I think for his own self, he needs to find another club as he doesn't have what it takes any more to play for the first team. Whatever happens, I wish him all the best luck in the world.

I remember people blaming BAE's exile on AVB's ego trip or some other shit. AVB's long gone and 1½ managers later, BAE's further from the first team than he's ever been. Wonder what really happened.

Played his part in the best and most consistent side we've had in recent years. Those were good times. Loved his cameo glory goals too, as well as his support for the area around the time of the riots.

I still think it is a shame the way things turned out for him. I had a lot of time for Benny, as he seemed to really care about his fellow human beings and did a lot for the area following the riots. However I think for his own self, he needs to find another club as he doesn't have what it takes any more to play for the first team. Whatever happens, I wish him all the best luck in the world.

This I'll always give him. However, since it's clear that he will not play for us again, he needs to leave to avoid looking like Wayne Bridge.

I remember people blaming BAE's exile on AVB's ego trip or some other shit. AVB's long gone and 1½ managers later, BAE's further from the first team than he's ever been. Wonder what really happened.
The whole quenelle episode certainly didn't do him any favours within the boardroom, which may go a way to explaining the last 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom