Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IF Alli goes somewhere like Real Madrid (and IF he does I don't see it happening for a few years yet...it'll be for a world record transfer fee (again!). If Piggy Pogba can go for over £100m then so can Alli. He's a yid though so hands off!

:llorishuh:
IMG_2193.png

:levystare::levyeyes::levywhoa:

Why do we even bother with this Real Madrid discussion? It makes zero sense, the likes of Isco and James are on their way out because Madrid don't play attacking midfielders. Tottenham and Real Madrid just make for good headlines, don't bother with them

Why do we even bother with this Real Madrid discussion? It makes zero sense, the likes of Isco and James are on their way out because Madrid don't play attacking midfielders. Tottenham and Real Madrid just make for good headlines, don't bother with them
easy way to fill a paper, the Top clubs are always looking at good players

I bet Dele could score 20 goals this season bar injury or a significant drop in form.

Think it's safe to say he's already gone through the drop in form. Let's hope he stays injury free and manages not to do anything stupid in terms on field antics. Hopefully he won't get wound up by Yacob next weekend :deledoubt:

Hi

MK Dons fan here in peace :)

We always knew Dele would be a great player, and we are proud that he was "made" at MK Dons. Fans may mock us with "you've got no history", but we are making history - and Dele is a significant aspect in that.

I certainly wish Dele all the best in his career, and his form for Spurs last season and this has been sensational, especially given his age.

A couple of years ago, when Dele was spearheading our promotion to the Championship season, the BBC had an article on their website called "Is the next Gerrard ready for take-off ?" The problem with that article was that it was innacurate...because Dele will become a far, far better player than Gerrard ever was :)

So, it is great to see Dele doing so well. And for what it is worth, I reckon Spurs could well be in with a shout to win the Premiership this season, if you keep up the consistent team performances....

Hi

MK Dons fan here in peace :)

We always knew Dele would be a great player, and we are proud that he was "made" at MK Dons. Fans may mock us with "you've got no history", but we are making history - and Dele is a significant aspect in that.

I certainly wish Dele all the best in his career, and his form for Spurs last season and this has been sensational, especially given his age.

A couple of years ago, when Dele was spearheading our promotion to the Championship season, the BBC had an article on their website called "Is the next Gerrard ready for take-off ?" The problem with that article was that it was innacurate...because Dele will become a far, far better player than Gerrard ever was :)

So, it is great to see Dele doing so well. And for what it is worth, I reckon Spurs could well be in with a shout to win the Premiership this season, if you keep up the consistent team performances....

He hasn't scored in over 24hr, you can have him back

Gerrard or Lampard scored goals and won ttophies with thier respective clubs. If this is where Alli needs to be, hes scoring the goals, its the club that needs to achieve.

Just seen a stat on BBC that states, we have never lost when Alli has scored?
its too early to think, unbelievable if its true.
Tbh we've only lost about 5 times since we signed him.

There was also a stat with Aaron Lennon that we never lost when he scored - I can't remember if he maintained it until the end of his time with us.

Back
Top Bottom