Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am glad that we have stuck with him, it would have been criminal if we dumped him a few seasons ago after his incredible goal in 2010. That goal alone is worth a decent lifetime pension:adesalute:

Second most improved player in the squad - a distance behind Kane, but well ahead of anyone else.

It would be particularly cunty to mention he had plenty of room for improvement, so I won't.

Oh.

Hope he takes his chance ! Deserves the call up. Fate had a say in this, Danny can take advantage, fingers crossed.

Hope he takes his chance ! Deserves the call up. Fate had a say in this, Danny can take advantage, fingers crossed.
He'll probably be on the bench if even that tbh. If he was back up to whoever is 1st choice he would have already been in the squad before fat Shaw got injured.

Deserves the start IMO would love it if he got it.

EmbarrassedFoolishGordonsetter.gif

Oh and this moment ...

What a Turnaround, last season I wondered if he had a future with us after some truly calamitous performances.

This year like a different player. Maybe the secret is competition, buy another right back or throw Yedlin in to get Walker back to his best.

His performances last season largely get blown out of proportion to be honest. He made a high profile mistake in the FA Cup against Woolwich which he has learnt from. Our defensive record under Rose was pretty impressive last year, he was part of our defence that kept the cleansheets at the beginning of last season, he then got injured and we had to play Naughton or Vertonghen there and we got battered by the likes of Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom