Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think rose is much more suited to left back than left wing. Bale had brilliant technical and dribbling ability which enabled him to flourish in that position, I don't think rose has that same skill set. At left back he doesn't need those things to do well, he has pace, he's lifted his defensive aspects over the last two or three seasons and his attacking support, especially shooting and crossing are getting better too. I like him at LB, can't see him higher up though

Am I crazy or blinded by recent performances or is Rose our most consistent defender? Him and Kane put in the only redeemable shifts today.

This is really not massively important but why the fuck can't he just chill the fuck out a bit? The bloke is permanantly scowling. Stop being such an angry face, Danny Rose.

This is really not massively important but why the fuck can't he just chill the fuck out a bit? The bloke is permanantly scowling. Stop being such an angry face, Danny Rose.
Danny Rose takes it personally, I think this is why he gets so angry. I like it as long as he isn't getting needless red cards. When he does get booked, it's for a decent reason, rather than a lazy pull of the shirt or cynical hack like someone of our other players.....

Danny Rose takes it personally, I think this is why he gets so angry. I like it as long as he isn't getting needless red cards. When he does get booked, it's for a decent reason, rather than a lazy pull of the shirt or cynical hack like someone of our other players.....

That's fair enough but I once saw him in his Range Rover and he was proper screw face....Perhaps it was because his feet couldn't reach the peddles.

I'm starting to fall in love with Rose.. He's been doing very well recently, imo been one of our better players this season, still needs to work on his crossing tho.

To be fair if you had as much vitriol directed at you from Spurs fans as he has you'd probably be like that too.

When I saw him and Lennon walking down the street in Chicago by Wrigley field they looked like lost members of Blazing squad, total cunty looks on their faces, Lenny greeted me with a "ehhhhhhh" when I said hello

Back
Top Bottom