Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

13 goals? I think it's 7 in the league and 3 in other competitions (according to memory and the spurs official website) + 10 assists. He's still brilliant
Correct (on the goals).

I think his recent stats is the most impressive, even though it's against weaker teams:
"Four goals and five assists in his last five PL appearances."

Overall:
"7 goals and 8 assists in 22 Premier League appearances."

All sorts of clubs will want him. I saw a 'story' on NewsNow with a picture of Kane and CE and the tag that Juve were after our new star for 18m. I thought 'blimey Kane's value has shot up'

Then I realised the comics and fairy tale sellers were out in force again, and the 'writer' meant Eriksen. The 'story' then said well maybe a tough negotiator like Levy might not sell at that price, as if it gave their nonsense some sort of credence. What's 'tough' got to do with it? Any chairman with a bit of a brain would want 40m for Eriksen. Levy who is tough in these situs will want 60m at least.

I remember the comically low figures put on the likes of Carrick, Bale, Berba and Modric by many know nothing hacks and pundits, not to mention clueless oppo fans. 18m for Eriksen is right up there in the stupid basket.

All sorts of clubs will want him. I saw a 'story' on NewsNow with a picture of Kane and CE and the tag that Juve were after our new star for 18m. I thought 'blimey Kane's value has shot up'

Then I realised the comics and fairy tale sellers were out in force again, and the 'writer' meant Eriksen. The 'story' then said well maybe a tough negotiator like Levy might not sell at that price, as if it gave their nonsense some sort of credence. What's 'tough' got to do with it? Any chairman with a bit of a brain would want 40m for Eriksen. Levy who is tough in these situs will want 60m at least.

I remember the comically low figures put on the likes of Carrick, Bale, Berba and Modric by many know nothing hacks and pundits, not to mention clueless oppo fans. 18m for Eriksen is right up there in the stupid basket.

Well at least Wenger didn't come in with his £18,000,001 bid.

According to Danish papers .Liverpool and AC Milan is trying to buy CE23.
Quick...... give Him a new contract and nr 10.:adesalute:

No chance, Liverpool would never splash 50 million on a player after the Carroll debarcle and AC Milan is an Italian club which means it's broke and will offer us peanuts, unless RM come calling there is no danger of Eriksen being let go.

No chance, Liverpool would never splash 50 million on a player after the Carroll debarcle and AC Milan is an Italian club which means it's broke and will offer us peanuts, unless RM come calling there is no danger of Eriksen being let go.

Agree on the that.. I Think the only club that could make CE23 leave .... Is Barcelona...but they are not allowed to buy players......:kaboullol:

A) If you guys haven't figured out by now that the entire purpose of the Real Madrid "relationship" was to ensure we no longer sell to domestic rivals, then I'm not sure there's much hope for ye. Liverpool is hence ruled out. Should've gotten him when they had the chance.

B) Milan sure as shit couldn't afford such a fee, especially now that CL is out of the question. As such, they are also no longer a more desirable prospect at the moment. No chance a kid who told City no because he wanted to further his education in Holland would be willing to uproot again in the near future, and especially not for a prospect such as the current AC Milan.

I'm really curious to know what the little dane's "secret plan" is though. I don't believe it has anything to do with the coming few transfer windows, because he's already said he's happy at Spurs and isn't going to look for CL somewhere else at the moment. With saying no to City and others and choosing to come to spurs after staying at Ajax, saying no to the bonus he's entitled etc - you have to respect that he's a professional who'll make the best decisions for his career. I just really really wonder what club he's dreaming of.. Anyone know what club he supported as a kid etc?

Apparently he's dreaming of Barca, and that would be an obvious place for him to go. But they won't be spending the €60+million Levy would want for him this summer. He'll be playing for us in September I have no doubts about that at all.

My money says we have him for next season, 100%. Next season he will impress, and summer 2015 is when the vultures will circle

I'm really curious to know what the little dane's "secret plan" is though. I don't believe it has anything to do with the coming few transfer windows, because he's already said he's happy at Spurs and isn't going to look for CL somewhere else at the moment. With saying no to City and others and choosing to come to spurs after staying at Ajax, saying no to the bonus he's entitled etc - you have to respect that he's a professional who'll make the best decisions for his career. I just really really wonder what club he's dreaming of.. Anyone know what club he supported as a kid etc?
I'm 90% sure it was Roma.....but he wants to play for Fc Barcelona someday.

I feel pretty certain that his "plan" would be to play here for at least two more years, than comes the big switch to Barca. He adores Barca and their playing style, and tbh he would fit right in. But contract-wise, we should either offer him an extended contract, ot sell next summer when his value is highest.

Back
Top Bottom