Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't have anything against United and ih8owls seems sound enough.

One thing though for those watching this thread from a certain other forum, cut the "they won't like the atmosphere" shit, we've played Besiktas and Belgrade already this season and if you genuinely believe you generate more atmosphere than either of those it is you that need to check your arrogance at the door.

Oh and for the member of the peerage, we are 3rd in the league in terms of away form to suggest we don't travel well is laughable.

With that off my chest it should be a good old fashion ding dong. I don't expect it to be a cakewalk but it's common sense that on the whole we are happier playing United than Chelsea or Liverpool

chris_waddle2_470x365.jpg
He enjoyed that goal slightly too much.

:pochwtf:

Despite us getting the seemingly easier draw, let's not get too carried away. Shows a lot of disrespect to them and arrogance by us assuming we are already at Wembley.
SUFC have gotten rid of Spam and SAFC. To be fair they completely steamrollered Southampton and it's not going to be easy going there. Our players need to be up for it as it's going to be physical, and they can play a bit.
Watching Liverpool's 'outstanding' display -according to Rodgers - I actually think Bournemouth could and should have won that. They played great football and if it wasn't for the post and some poor finishing they would have.

Despite us getting the seemingly easier draw, let's not get too carried away. Shows a lot of disrespect to them and arrogance by us assuming we are already at Wembley.
SUFC have gotten rid of Spam and SAFC. To be fair they completely steamrollered Southampton and it's not going to be easy going there. Our players need to be up for it as it's going to be physical, and they can play a bit.
Watching Liverpool's 'outstanding' display -according to Rodgers - I actually think Bournemouth could and should have won that. They played great football and if it wasn't for the post and some poor finishing they would have.
That's fair, but remember that the semis are played over two legs.

That definitely favors us.

Is anyone thinking of going?

On another note. Has anyone heard any plastics say that they are going to try and get tickets for the final if we get through. Fuck it pisses me off

Remember going up there for a midweek cup tie in the early 90s (nov 1990 - just checked), and getting chased round the back alleys after the game. #MildSoilage

Afternoon all. Enjoyed reading your reaction to the draw. In the unlikely event that roles were reversed, we'd be doing cartwheels too.

Couple of things.

Thanks to those referring to us as 'United'. As the first and original united, it does my nut in when the media refer to Newton Heath as United, as though they're the only one. Utter arrogance.

Had some good trip trips to White Hart lane over the years. Proper ground with history. Chucked mars bars at gazza when we got battered 4-0. Saw us snatch a 1-0 win with Kevin Gage bagging the winner and watched Berbatov and Keane tear us apart last time in the top flight, when Neil 'it's all about me' Warnock lay down and died at practically every away ground and seemed more bothered about getting big name autographs than a result. Knob.

Looking forward to another trip. Love the ground and desperate to keep the score respectable to ensure a snarling, hostile 30K sell out back at BDTBL (Beautiful Down Town Bramall Lane).

No doubt most of you will be putting the final date in your diary. I don't blame you. But we live in hope. Not been in a major final since 1936 and not won anything since 1925! Those that are still alive probably can't remember to tell the tale.

We have an outside chance and we are dreaming! Something to look forward to rather than trips to Crawley, Fleetwood and Gillingham.

See you in January.

UTB

I will be away at this away leg for this.

And yeah, but the cute little plastic cunt doesn't even have a membership...

My first away game was the semi against Leicester at villa park in 82, the next two away games were the final and replay. #GLORYHUNTER

Stupid question maybe but why is everyone booking trains when we've just had an fa cup fuck around?
The dates for the semi aren't solid yet are they?

My first away game was the semi against Leicester at villa park in 82, the next two away games were the final and replay. #GLORYHUNTER

I only really go away to be honest. Cost of going to WHL or away is the same for me.

Have done Sunderland, Villa, City and Hull (QPR and Southampton at home) this season and have Leicester and Burnley in the coming weeks.

Only ish that could block my glory hunting cup final exploits is that whilst at Uni I barely attended so didn't pick up many loyalty points.

#Pleaseletmegloryhunt!

Ignore the flappers. It's just a suprise for them to not be arguing with each other for once.

It's nice to have a bit of inteligent banter from a rival supporter, rather than the usual "Smelly Jews" shit from 15 year old trolls.

Anyway, when do tickets for the final go on sale?
Pull your tongue out of his arsehole, Gary.

images

I fucking hate seeing waddle playing for wednesday. It fucks me off that he left for Marseile, and it fucks me off that he came back to those cunts, and fucks me off that we were so diabolical when he was there, signing motherfuckers like Andy Booth and Kevin Scott. Most of all it fucks me off that Wednsday bottled it agains the Arse in that cup final. Fucking pricks.

I fucking hate seeing waddle playing for wednesday. It fucks me off that he left for Marseile, and it fucks me off that he came back to those cunts, and fucks me off that we were so diabolical when he was there, signing motherfuckers like Andy Booth and Kevin Scott. Most of all it fucks me off that Wednsday bottled it agains the Arse in that cup final. Fucking pricks.
:nawty:

Back
Top Bottom