Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree. I went to the warm up game against France at Twickenham - I'm not a huge Rugby fan, but I loved it. Compo tickets, and an afternoon drinking in the sun. Great day out. Looking forward to the real thing.

I'm hoping to snaffle some tickets from a lovely girl I work with. Her bloke is the England fitness coach. There's a long list but I've been playing a long game.

Enjoy your break. Does a man good to cut loose every now and again.

I'm hoping to snaffle some tickets from a lovely girl I work with. Her bloke is the England fitness coach. There's a long list but I've been playing a long game.

Enjoy your break. Does a man good to cut loose every now and again.
I know you wouldn't question my bonafides, but you Bentalebed me to death. That was funny.

Let's both stay. I can't live without Ol Gibbsy. So much imparting of knowledge.

So much. So ruddy, ruddy much.
Mate, I've learnt so much and I don't mind telling you that that much pure footballing knowledge, whizzing into one's brain, is likely to cause a mischief. Especially from an 80's Swansea fan who dipped out of supporting them to join us because they were crap then. The cunt is embarrassed because they're quite good now, but he's made his Spurs bed and he has to lie in it. It's the rest of us that suffer. I hate him with an unbridled passion - just like I hate all Swansea supporters. And Cardiff. And everyone else that used to support another club that comes on here.

Mate, I've learnt so much and I don't mind telling you that that much pure footballing knowledge, whizzing into one's brain, is likely to cause a mischief. Especially from an 80's Swansea fan who dipped out of supporting them to join us because they were crap then. The cunt is embarrassed because they're quite good now, but he's made his Spurs bed and he has to lie in it. It's the rest of us that suffer. I hate him with an unbridled passion - just like I hate all Swansea supporters. And Cardiff. And everyone else that used to support another club that comes on here.

Ahhh hate is such a strong word. I couldn't muster enough energy to push out a soft eggy fart on people like that on here.

Even if it meant I later followed through by gambling and losing.

Everything is love.

Ahhh hate is such a strong word. I couldn't muster enough energy to push out a soft eggy fart on people like that on here.

Even if it meant I later followed through by gambling and losing.

Everything is love.
Yeah I deleted the last post. 3 of our little commune just knocked on the door of of Mora Mansions, and we gave them toast and tomato soup - they'd been sleeping rough for 5 weeks - I like these kids more than most on here. My mate is trying to house them as I type - at a quarter to three. Deadline day.

Let's both stay. I can't live without Ol Gibbsy. So much imparting of knowledge.

So much. So ruddy, ruddy much.

May be the longest multi conversation the forum has ever seen.

You two in this match thread:

whatcha-thinkin-bout-20809-1286070418-34.jpg

Last edited:
May be the longest multi conversation the forum has ever seen.

You two in this match thread:

whatcha-thinkin-bout-20809-1286070418-34.jpg
Shootin' the breeze you Swansea Porker. How's the regain treatment going you shiny cunt? Come back when you've worked out which players play for which team, and in which league. I know your level of knowledge is enough for most people on this forum. You keep mining that seam you Welsh football expert.

Back
Top Bottom