Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Better than sex
Screen-Shot-2015-02-10-at-14.00.31.png

I am so excited for this just to see what Alli is going to get up to. He strikes me as someone who gets it. He's an absolute cunt but he's our cunt. Add Dier in there too and hopefully Mason and what a midfield three that'd be.

I am so excited for this just to see what Alli is going to get up to. He strikes me as someone who gets it. He's an absolute cunt but he's our cunt. Add Dier in there too and hopefully Mason and what a midfield three that'd be.

I'm not worried about being outplayed. IMO the only way they can beat us is if they cheat/get Rose, Walker or Alli wound up. I can already see Wenger telling them when and where to dive.

Now that we finally have pace that plays head up, IMO everything will start to click.

Now our only weakness is being naieve to cheating wankers or quick restarts, and perhaps Poch's tactics.

I don't even worry about Dier or Kane getting injured. Eriksen was a huge blow and we've unearthed Alli in his absence. We don't always have to line up with a formation that needs a DM.

Last edited:
He reminds me of what I thought Jenas could be. Hope he plays against the scum like Jenas did

Just got a ticket, well happy. First Arse game, seen just about every other team at the lane but missed Arse all these years normally cos the tickets are going for £200 or some shit.

Imagine the atmosphere is going to be red hot and if we win hopefully I can troll Claude outside the ground.

Last edited:
Just got a ticket, well happy. First Arse game, seen just about every other team at the lane but missed Arse all these years normally cos the tickets are going for £200 or some shit.

Imagine the atmosphere is going to be red hot and if we win hopefully I can troll Claude outside the ground.

And to top it off, we are going to smash them.. Oh yes..

Both Carzorla and Gabriel suspended for this now :) both got sent off today. Means Woolwich barely have a defence to put together as Koschelny the only fit and available centre back.

I'm sure there will be plenty of this going on before, during and after the match:

What a bell end at 1.48.

"Fuck Off" *Realises its old bill* "My sincerest apologies officer, i didn't see you standing there".

I think it will be a different matter entirely under the cover of darkness on Wednesday.

Welcome to hell you hipster nomad fucks.

Have we these wankers this week?

At least City will get a win under their belt midweek against whomever because they ain't going to lose three in a row if it were us up next. Now we have a slight chance.

It will still be Yom Kippur in the US for this one. I'll have to find a way to hide from the wife for two hours. (Maybe feign an illness??? I'll have to plan this carefully.)

I'm always a mess during North London Derbies. I'm sure I'm going to be fucking unbearable 20 hours into a fast.

Back
Top Bottom