Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Finally got mine now as well. Block 32 row 6+7. Would have prefered a bit more higher row 11/12, but was happy enough to get four tickets next to each other in South Lower. See you there

Fuck me, a NLD this early in the season, and in the cup to boot! It's a bit of a shame that it's this early in the competition, but if we lose (bleurgggh) then at least it's one thing less to concentrate on. Hopefully we will smash these cunts and build on that.

Couldn't be bigger. Dump the Scum out of the League Cup then go on to win it, qualify for the Europa League, win that and we're in ! Champions League Football in 2018. But what a way to start

We could always just win the Europa League this year. Or finish 4th. :p

BBC Sport - Football - Tottenham 1-4 Woolwich

Spookily it will be pretty much exactly 5 years to the day of this identical fixture.

Look at the utter mess of a team the game throwing cunt played in a North London derby that day...

Tottenham
Substitutes

Look at those players. Then find the fuckers that reckon our current squad is one of the worst Spurs teams.

On the halfway line in upper east - my mate wanted the 'TV' view for this one. Normally in 35, but hope I won't regret it.
Bring a transistor radio, monkey nuts and a thermos flask and you will blend in perfectly. Oh and shout "forward" and "NO" every time we pass backwards or sidewards. When we score say nothing and whatever you do, do not clap or stand-up (this last bit is an exaggeration but there are a handful who do not celebrate a goal I kid you not)!

Bring a transistor radio, monkey nuts and a thermos flask and you will blend in perfectly. Oh and shout "forward" and "NO" every time we pass backwards or sidewards. When we score say nothing and whatever you do, do not clap or stand-up (this last bit is an exaggeration but there are a handful who do not celebrate a goal I kid you not)!
Oh fuck. That bad eh? Even for Woolwich?

Look at those players. Then find the fuckers that reckon our current squad is one of the worst Spurs teams.

That wasn't really the point I was making... our squad at the time included Bale, VdV, Modric, Crouch. It shat all over the squad right now. My grievance was that we lost the NLD because we rested those players that day. It felt awful playing a weakened team against those cunts, League cup or not. It was a thrown match, a forfeit and it was absolutely horrible viewing as a supporter of this club.

I've been up there before TBH - my dad likes it up there, but he hasn't gone for a while. I do remember being in 35 for the 5-1 and it seemed like the whole ground was rocking - even the West stand, and I wouldn't have believed that unless I'd been there. Anyway, cheers for the heads up.

Oh fuck. That bad eh? Even for Woolwich?
Haha, just realised I'd forgotten we were playing them when I responded. I've only been up there for a year so in fairness based on last year I don't recall it being bad at all. I'm front row opposite Dan give me a wave. Sit next to a couple of nice old fella's who have been there for many years, until I arrived they had never sang.......they do now!

Back
Top Bottom