Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tomorrow or saturday morning i`d guess we`ll find out, would imagine they`d be working out how many to give the scum first.

Shouldn't we just fuck them over on tickets like they always do to us in the cup games at the emirates? I think Woolwich always quote safety/security reasons, so we should do the same.

I have booked time off work to get up to Tottenham early and enjoy a couple of pre-game refreshments before watching what is likely to be a nice relaxing 90/120 mins of us dominating them south London wankers

david-bentley-v-Woolwich-o.gif

Quick question about the tickets, they go on sale Tuesday morning, how hard is it to get them with membership? Looking to come over for it but it's my first NLD so no idea if I'll be able to get tickets (need at least 2 seats together)

ImageProxy.mvc

Dear Billy,

We're pleased to announce ticket information for our Capital One Cup Third Round match at home to Woolwich on Wednesday 23 September.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are reminded that this match is one of the two home cup ties included in the 2015/2016 Season Ticket.

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members will be able to purchase tickets for this fixture from 9.30am on Tuesday 1 September.

Any remaining tickets will then go on a restricted General Sale at 9.30am on Monday 14 September to supporters who were registered on the Club database by 24 August 2015.

Tickets for this fixture are priced as follows:

Adults £25.00
Seniors £10.00
Junior U18 £5.00

:freundgoal::freundgoal::freundgoal::freundgoal::freundgoal:

If possible could anybody get me a ticket for the lower park lane nearest to Woolwich fans as possible I will pay more then the £25 ticket price , Inbox me on here please :)

Many Thanks

Ray

Last edited:
Quick question about the tickets, they go on sale Tuesday morning, how hard is it to get them with membership? Looking to come over for it but it's my first NLD so no idea if I'll be able to get tickets (need at least 2 seats together)

Just make sure you're in the queue 30/45/as many mins as you can be bothered before they go on sale and you should be alright. If we don't do well against Everton at the weekend it'll be even easier as all the grumpy Guses won't bother going and will be too busy moaning on Twitter about not having bought a striker.

Just make sure you're in the queue 30/45/as many mins as you can be bothered before they go on sale and you should be alright. If we don't do well against Everton at the weekend it'll be even easier as all the grumpy Guses won't bother going and will be too busy moaning on Twitter about not having bought a striker.

Great, have no problem queing early, thanks :)

No fucking home games for these cunts in the cups this year I hope. They always seemed to get generous draws recently, with us being home we have a great advantage and I expect us to fucking fry these cunts.

Back
Top Bottom