Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Btw, I'd like to mention that this has been the weakest Bissouma performance of the season, and the team didn't miss a beat. We have enough technical players on our team that we don't rely on any single player for ball progression.

I agree. I hope you don't think I've been going soft on Levy- because mostly I despise him.
Not at all. I'm just highlighting that, Yes, Jose and Conté played a style of football different to what us Spurs Supporters are used to. But their Football and Tactics weren't our downfall. They proved it in every other club they managed.

I prefer Ange Football as well. I'm praying we go through the season Injury free (We don't have a good record of That). Especially at the back. We don't have any cover worthy of Ange Football. If someone gets hurt, we'll be forced to tweak the midfield and use PEH in order to do a job that Bissouma (@ Mick Cooper, Yay I got it right👏) isn't suitable for. Looking after the defence. This will change everything. No matter which of our starting 3 you sacrifice, they won't operate as the did the last few games.

Hey all you melts ( in particular) who still can't understand that the Kane replacement is the new style of football we're playing, y'all start getting it now?

Really wish we could have got rid of some of the cloggers and brought in more options for Ange. We really could do something this season if we had a better squad.

Great result. Have a negative ( sorry ). There was a really alarming drop off in quality for the final 15. I don’t think we can be so sloppy as that in other games. I would think we had about 20% possession in that period. Disappointing attitude or is it reflecting bench quality ?

But… the result overall is great 👍 Burnley has been our graveyard too many times.

Vicario’s save @ 1-3 was quality. Liking him to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom