Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow!!!. .What a fantastic performance and bounce back in what could have been a tricky fixture after Fulham.

So, so pleased for Sonny. We need him firing this season like never before.

Now we can all enjoy the lovely weather and enjoy the sunshine with a big smile on our faces 😊

Hopefully no more bickering on The Fighting Cock before the next match. And the ENIC thread can be put on hold for a few days at least.

Let's all come together in the joy of the moment

giphy.gif

:coys:

Edit. I'll even temporarily change my strapline as a goodwill gesture

Kane scored 20 plus with 2 of those 3 managers. It wasn't their fault we had Dier and Sanchez in defence.

We were in the top 5 highest scoring teams and we still weren't challenging for the League Trophy. Why? Because we had the of the worst defensive records.

Can't be the managers fault if they continuously asked for the defence to be improved.

People don't get it, at Spurs transfers only happen if it is sanctioned by LEVY OUT!!!
I agree. I hope you don't think I've been going soft on Levy- because mostly I despise him.

The wholesale sub swaps are really weakening us too much.. Though I understand he may want to save legs - just too many being made for me.
The quality isn't deep in this squad. We are very reliant on a few key players. A few injuries can completely fuck us this season.

Back
Top Bottom