Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While the subs didn't impact positively we need to keep our core players fit as much as possible so as the game was done the subs hadn't time to do much damage to our chances .

It's always useful to reflect on past failures to learn lessons you can take into the future.

Even still though, why worry about me- one mere prick on the internet- opining about whatever?

Don't you have something better and more positive to do?

It's okay man he's gone - be happy we won, we played well - Kane is merely an afterthought now, cheer up :ledley:

Madders
VdV
Romero
Bissouma

Must be wrapped in cotton wool. That is all. If we can keep them 4 fit we have a chance this year. A very very real chance.

Excellent performance aside from the two easy goals conceded. Even though Bissouma and Sarr struggled under Burnley’s pressure we still had enough to whip them.

Great to see Son back to his best, what Conte was asking him to do last season was fucking demented. Get him in scoring positions and he will deliver, he always has.

Glad that Ange has now made his mind up on Richarlison too, he is not good enough to start matches as our striker.

Spurs win away at title challenging Burnley
No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Looked like he was limping a bit, I would pull him from the England squad.
You mean like acting like other "big" teams?. when a key player's sock doesn't line up? I think the media will need a little more from us over the "knock in training" bullshit that the money clubs have.

Back
Top Bottom