Bongani Khumalo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell I thought he'd died of Malaria or summit...
PLAYER UPDATE - Posted on 10 June 2015 - 16:00
The Club can confirm the departures of Jordan Archer, Cristian Ceballos and Bongani Khumalo following the conclusion of their contracts.
Development squad members Aaron McEneff, Alex McQueen and Jonathan Miles and Academy player Lloyd Ross have also been released.

We wish them all the best for the future.
We've really gotta sort out the definition of what devastating is!

Jordan Archer & Cristian Ceballos on the other hand... only the good get released young... gone too soon... PIP Brother (Play In Peace)

There is blood on the hands of everyone who did not post in his thread. If only he was more of a cult hero, maybe he would have stayed. Somehow we will move on but our legacy of inaction will linger on. Adieu bongz, spurs legend

Well, he turned out to be like one of those strange local boozes you sometimes bring back from holiday. And then couple of months later you stare at the unopened bottle and think why you bothered to buy it.

He was the Mabizela of this generation... but without the last minute wonder goal that won it at Leicester to his name!!

RrXkvul.png

I imagine we are now hated in ZA for ruining Pienaar and Khumalo's careers. Unfortunately BonGOD was just too far ahead of his time (hence finding his level with the youth team)

I imagine we are now hated in ZA for ruining Pienaar and Khumalo's careers. Unfortunately BonGOD was just too far ahead of his time (hence finding his level with the youth team)
Not at all - Pienaar is respected for his Everton endavours while Khumalo is hardly a well-known star down here.

Sad to see his thread was moved with so little fanfare. Goodnight sweet bongani, and a flight of cockrels sing thee to thy rest

Back
Top Bottom