Bongani Khumalo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's ludicrous that he's still on our books. Have to say, I'm quite surprised that the club have published this article, as it basically draws attention to the fact that this flop is still with us. Although I do notice that it avoids mentioning the fact that he is 28!

Obviously he's a flop but I think it might be the case that he's a good influence or leader for our academy players. Otherwise I'm not sure the club would persist with him.

The South Africa international once again captained our side as we drew 0-0 at Southampton in the Barclays Under-21 Premier League on Monday evening – the lads creating a number of second half opportunities without beating Saints goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga.:gazza:

Almost nothing, I'd imagine. Was just a deal to get South Africans interested in our club. He was playing in SA before he joined us, so even 3-5k a week would probably seem like a huge amount to him.
Stop being and ignorant peon - even if it's just for a day

Back
Top Bottom