Bayer Leverkusen v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another thing I noticed at the game tonight their CB Tab? Is an absolute beast! Built like a rugby player huge huge man

Poch still yet to figure out how to play against teams that press as hard as us.

Dortmund,West Ham away last season,Liverpool now Leverkusen .
I suppose it's a statistical gamble to some degree, since there are more teams that don't play like that than do.

As for tonight, I am curiously both frustrated, be equally not feeling it was a disaster. Only one point separates each team from the one above it so any team can still qualify. Therefore the remaining matches are proving to be equally as important as the ones we have already played, which I think is quite exciting. I never expected us to do as well as our first CL year so I am just enjoying the ride.

CvEhlG3XYAY0sdK.jpg

Must have dropped the minibar on his foot.

Well....did you fucking say something to David already!?

as long as we carry on singing that version of pochettino's blue and white army last night will go down as a success. so much better than the normal one we sing

Poch still yet to figure out how to play against teams that press as hard as us.

Dortmund,West Ham away last season,Liverpool now Leverkusen .

You make it sound as if there is some simple solution that is escaping him?

"Ahh bugger, i forgot to switch the anti high press system on"

That's why it works so well for us as a tactic, if you haven't got players with the technical ability to pass the ball around a press then what do you do? We're probably better than some in that respect, but not as good as we could be.

Back
Top Bottom