Bayer Leverkusen v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What kind of person gets down on their knees in the centre circle before KO to pray, whilst the camera are on him?
Surely there is plenty of time and places to do that before you come out.
Didn't help him much though did it. Maybe it was God's will that he couldn't score from yard out.
The classic case of, "HEY EVERYONE COME LOOK AT ME BELIEVING IN GOD!"

The Leverkusen lot seem quite cunty. Lots of skinheads behind the goal with german flags and all, plus not sure why they gave Son the stick
It is because those guys believe Son betrayed their team. Chalhanoglu had an interview at the time and said "Son decided to go, we are sad". Well.. actually Leverkusen sold him as the money We had offered to them was hard to resist.

The Leverkusen lot seem quite cunty. Lots of skinheads behind the goal with german flags and all, plus not sure why they gave Son the stick

Being skinheads doesn't make them cunty though? Or have I missed something? Can understand why they gave Son stick, we'd do the same. We have even done the same thing, over and over again, in similar situations.

Last edited:
14671072_10154059041428505_6527195040758005675_n.jpg

Being skinheads doesn't make them cunty though? Or have I missed something? Can understand why they gave Son stick, we'd do the same. We have even done the same thing, over and over again, in similar situations.
Well as someone who lived in Germany ultras skins are all most overwhelmingly NPD nazi cunts (I know it's not like that in the UK categorically)

Was at the game, some of our fans seem to have forgotten just how shit we were not so long ago.

Poch was a "fucking clueless cunt" for subbing Janssen instead of Lamela.
Lamela was a "fucking cunt" for doing anything, positive or negative.
Eriksen was also a "cunt".
Sissoko was a "lazy cunt".
Dele was a "fucking cunt with no first touch".
The players collectively should "just fucking do something".

Don't know why they bother going hundreds of miles, spending hundreds of pounds.

Was at the game, some of our fans seem to have forgotten just how shit we were not so long ago.

Don't know why they bother going hundreds of miles, spending hundreds of pounds.

Sounds like a whole load of Paxton Road/West Upper fans clubbed together for an away day then...

I thought the away fans were supposed to be vaaaaaaastly superior to the home fans, in terms of unwavering support... are you sure you weren't standing with the Paxton Road on Tour mob??

beer talking

Perhaps they've banned the word cunt at WHL ?

Ridiculous. Lamela in particular gets far too much flak.

To counterbalance that, on the box our support looked and sounded superb, as Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 said earlier. You always get a few people with those sorts of comments. At West Brom everyone around me was giving good support, but I'm sure elsewhere there were similar things being said. It's always luck of the draw as to who's around you.

Ridiculous. Lamela in particular gets far too much flak.

To counterbalance that, on the box our support looked and sounded superb, as Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦 said earlier. You always get a few people with those sorts of comments. At West Brom everyone around me was giving good support, but I'm sure elsewhere there were similar things being said. It's always luck of the draw as to who's around you.

Yeah the support in general was good - it just doesn't take many people slagging off the team for a general negativity to drift in, I could feel it in the 2nd half yesterday.

That's the opening chapter in the F.A. Coaching Manual, entitled 'Coaching Cunts.'

Back
Top Bottom