Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gutted that I can't make this but will try and check watch it with spurs Japan. For all you lot going over there make sure you let Bale know that we want him to come home. Went to Madrid s first game of the season and their fans are the biggest wankerz I have ever come across, booing half their team after they have just one the decimal!
:baletroll::avbfu:

It would be a lot more fun if there was a proper Tottenham section so that we could get a bit of THFC atmosphere going. Oh well, can't get away that week anyway...

Don't get it, how are tickets £23 & £47. When I go on the site ( as directed by OS) I can see Cats: 1234 starting at €65 for the first day. €35 tickets are all cat 4 and in the gods. Nothing says the prices are fixed.
Not buying tickets if all Spurs fans are going to be scattered around the stadium. Don't want 3 of us sitting there amongst others, like Germans, Italians, Spaniards, Japanese etc & not like minded.
Seems really strange that they are not allocating ends even. https://tickets.fcbayern.de/Internetverkauf/SelectBlock.aspx
Meet Spurs fans in pubs/hotels before, find out where they're sitting and move around inside the ground and group up with Spurs. That's my plan anyway.

Gutted that I can't make this but will try and check watch it with spurs Japan. For all you lot going over there make sure you let Bale know that we want him to come home. Went to Madrid s first game of the season and their fans are the biggest wankerz I have ever come across, booing half their team after they have just one the decimal!
:baletroll::avbfu:
I think they are the worst fans in football.

Hi guys, Spurs supporter from Germany here. Just booked our tickets.

1st day: Block 223
Final day: Block 335

We are already 6, Spurs in Germany are informed and on the first day Spurs Austria is in 223 too according to them.
It would be great if we can fill some more Spurs fans in there to create a bit of noise maybe and to get to know each other.

Also are looking for some spurs fans to go out for a drink after the first day on Tuesday and to share the time on Wednesday midday in central Munich.

Would be happy to get in contact with Spurs fans all over the world so write me a message if you are interested or if you know where the meeting places will be. Share it and pass it on if possible, cheers :)

Just booked tickets in those same blocks as well (223 on the first day and 335 on the second). It does look like Austrians have booked somewhere else, but doesn't matter. Let try and see if we can get a few together in those blocks.

probably gonna have to swerve this cos of work. might try do a day trip but doesn't seem worth it. gutted really as virtually everyone I know is going.

Nice way to get utterly demoralised right before the season
No worries ... Danny Rose has got this.

CGkkVHKWQAARmo4.jpg

:baletroll:

Hi guys, Spurs supporter from Germany here. Just booked our tickets.

1st day: Block 223
Final day: Block 335

We are already 6, Spurs in Germany are informed and on the first day Spurs Austria is in 223 too according to them.
It would be great if we can fill some more Spurs fans in there to create a bit of noise maybe and to get to know each other.

Also are looking for some spurs fans to go out for a drink after the first day on Tuesday and to share the time on Wednesday midday in central Munich.

Would be happy to get in contact with Spurs fans all over the world so write me a message if you are interested or if you know where the meeting places will be. Share it and pass it on if possible, cheers :)
Me and a friend are coming over from London for it on the Monday night until the Thursday night. Wasn't sure where we're going to sit but we'll be there! Be good to meet a few locals.

This will be epic, no doubt about it. Can fully understand why top opposition in the summer, in Munich with cheap tickets is getting more numbers than a Europa League group game in far eastern Europe with 3 weeks notice... ultimately it's about the accessibility and the craic.

Sadly I can't make it but I am genuinely gutted.

Exchange rate £47 = €65

I'm completely relaxed about not having dedicated areas. Will be great to sit next to Germans, Italians etc...proper fans. Not going for a tear up or a full throated support. It's a friendly. Chill Winston.
I ain't stupid. The original post was the tickets were £23 for day one and £47 for day two.

I ain't going for a fight either mate. However, I would like to have a sing a long with the fellow yids.
I have been to friendlies before mate. One of them was a full blown riot.

I also remember the makita tournament & about 30 hardcore Lazio cunts.

Back
Top Bottom