Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tempted by this although I just looked at flights and they're €180 which is a touch steep.. Will probably decide nearer the time depending on how my tips go this summer.

Got 3 months leave accumulated so seriously considering coming over and getting some of this and next seasons early home and away games.

£158 with easy jet from Stansted, flying out on the Monday & coming back on Thursday. Just need to move a couple of work commitments around, smooth it with 'er indoors & it's happy days. A veritable A list line up of teams to watch over 2 days in a fantastic stadium in a brilliant city. Got a bit of a chubby on about it.

It's about freaking time we play a preseason friendly against Madrid.
You'd think it would be one of the first things as a part of our Special Agreement.

Anyway, I'm excited to see Bale and Modric playing against us.

( ... Even though their departures have left a bitter taste in my mouth. I mean, for such a glorious player like Bale and all that we have supported him, he should've at least let us have honor to give him a proper send-off.)

Was well up for this when the rumours first circulated. Pre-Seasons are always a bit meh, but reckon this will be a right laugh. Some Gooners i am unfortunately associated with always used to do the Amsterdam Tournament and it used make me a bit jealous.

Unfortunately i will be in Ibiza for a wedding, but every cloud eh!?

Don't get it, how are tickets £23 & £47. When I go on the site ( as directed by OS) I can see Cats: 1234 starting at €65 for the first day. €35 tickets are all cat 4 and in the gods. Nothing says the prices are fixed.
Not buying tickets if all Spurs fans are going to be scattered around the stadium. Don't want 3 of us sitting there amongst others, like Germans, Italians, Spaniards, Japanese etc & not like minded.
Seems really strange that they are not allocating ends even. https://tickets.fcbayern.de/Internetverkauf/SelectBlock.aspx

Last edited:
If you go with Spurs, you go as a unit. Anyone who's been to an away game, even in England, will know what I mean by that. Unbelievable feeling.

You might also get a picture with our new manager in the team hotel if you ask the right people the right questions. :pochwtf:

Wur is mr potsetinno ?

Results in pre season are meaningless, we had a great pre season under Ramos, think our last friendly we spanked Roma, then had 2 points from 8 games. These sort of cups are more of an exhibition than anything.

Will be looking out for more info about this, sounds good to me.

How many points did we have again?

:harrylol:

Can't get the time off work for this. Whoever is going, I hate you all. Our euro trip locations have been pony recently so I'd be surprised if we took a small allocation.
Same boat. Gutted when this got announced as midweek. Still going to try and get round it mind you.

Same boat. Gutted when this got announced as midweek. Still going to try and get round it mind you.

I'm going to try and do just one day.
Let me know which one you'd do and we'll look into it.
I'm happy to fly out late Tuesday night after work and come back Wednesday night?
Bit stressful and short though..

I'm going to try and do just one day.
Let me know which one you'd do and we'll look into it.
I'm happy to fly out late Tuesday night after work and come back Wednesday night?
Bit stressful and short though..

I'll get in touch once I'm done at work.

Don't get it, how are tickets £23 & £47. When I go on the site ( as directed by OS) I can see Cats: 1234 starting at €65 for the first day. €35 tickets are all cat 4 and in the gods. Nothing says the prices are fixed.
Not buying tickets if all Spurs fans are going to be scattered around the stadium. Don't want 3 of us sitting there amongst others, like Germans, Italians, Spaniards, Japanese etc & not like minded.
Seems really strange that they are not allocating ends even. https://tickets.fcbayern.de/Internetverkauf/SelectBlock.aspx

Exchange rate £47 = €65

I'm completely relaxed about not having dedicated areas. Will be great to sit next to Germans, Italians etc...proper fans. Not going for a tear up or a full throated support. It's a friendly. Chill Winston.

Back
Top Bottom