Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys, Spurs supporter from Germany here. Just booked our tickets.

1st day: Block 223
Final day: Block 335

We are already 6, Spurs in Germany are informed and on the first day Spurs Austria is in 223 too according to them.
It would be great if we can fill some more Spurs fans in there to create a bit of noise maybe and to get to know each other.

Also are looking for some spurs fans to go out for a drink after the first day on Tuesday and to share the time on Wednesday midday in central Munich.

Would be happy to get in contact with Spurs fans all over the world so write me a message if you are interested or if you know where the meeting places will be. Share it and pass it on if possible, cheers :)

CLgev91WoAAlqBx.jpg

:vdvcry:

I'm sure some Spurs 'fans' wouldn't mind us losing on Saturday just so they can prove a point.
I'll hate it if we lose Tuesday, I'll hate it if we lose Saturday even more. There is no point proved in defeat. The problem is that if you go to Old Trafford you must do EVERYTHING right before you go or you risk getting smashed apart. An incomplete squad, 2 hard games less than 4 days before one of the biggest games of the season is idiotic & is in no way doing it right.

:baletroll: Hey , Harry , Christian , how's it going? I'm loving it in Spain.... Great weather & they pay you crazy money !

:kaneear: :eriksenlip: Go on?

:baletroll: Our chairman likes the 2 of you & I know that he & levy are bbf. . They're chatting about you now

:eriksenlol:

:levyeyes:

A Google search suggests this years Audi cup is in Auatralia in Mid July....

Are we sure we are not in the Aldi Cup ? ( Which Supermarket of the year 2013 :pochsmirk:)
yep its been confirmed its the aldi cup. the other confirmed teams are..... A.S.D.A moscow, spar-tak moscow & iceland. yes, its strange a national team & 2 moscow teams are taking part. but i couldnt think of any other supermarket related team name puns. sains-bury town fc was pushing it too far.

I can't believe that after finishing the game against the MLS all-stars at 4:30am BST we're about to hop on a couple of planes and then play 2 more games in Germany 3 days before we go to Old Trafford to start the season.

That is just madness. The jet lag alone is going to be a bitch. Really, who thought this was a good idea?

:paulinhofacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom