Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gutted that I can't make this but will try and check watch it with spurs Japan. For all you lot going over there make sure you let Bale know that we want him to come home. Went to Madrid s first game of the season and their fans are the biggest wankerz I have ever come across, booing half their team after they have just one the decimal!
:baletroll::avbfu:
I think they are the worst fans in football.

Nice to have another one with us. Hopefully more will join these blocks! No comment to your Username though :carrollwtf:

There were tickets behind the goal for 45E for both tickets at the beginning. But when we got confirmed they were already sold out :llorisserious:

Quite sure some of these blocks you looked at would have been filled with Bayern fans mostly anyway, but that will be the case anyway. It's a shame that they didn't give the clubs blocks from the start.

Have had a confirmation that a few have ordered tickets where we sit..so at least there will be a few when not exactly hundreds sitting together..

Yes, book in 223 and 335. Especially 223 has a great view and we will be in there. At least try to make it our block, you never know what happens at the date of the event

Tickets in these sections purchased. We are flying over from Ohio in the US for this. Will be the GF's first live Spurs game!

Here is the better question: Where are we drinking before the game?

The start of this season has been so badly managed. The so-called prestige of playing in the Audi cup is a crock (think that's how our American cousins would describe it). Surely our priority has to be the League, and knackering out our first team squad on meaningless friendlies seems a waste of time and energy. Why are we risking our players' health in this way?

Kane is the only main striker, but Chadli and Lamela can also play upfront.

Can we do a Spain and play no striker and have Eriksen or Onomah playing as a false 9?
Chadli maybe but I am not sure Lamela can play that role. Either way we do need two more strikers.

Anyone taking a pair of boots with them to Munich? Might get a game should anything happen to Harry.

Worrying that we're going in to the season with just one striker (again) but I'm sure Levy has another Fraizer Campbell up his sleeve.

Great trip, back this afternoon as I visited Augsburg too.
Nice to be able to have a drink whilst watching the game, the arenacard really speeds up getting served. I thought the specific food areas worked well too.

Munich's a great city, Augsburg likewise so fingers crossed for Augsburg in the Europa League to coincide with Oktoberfest.

Match tickets prices couldn't be more irrelevant. I find it hard to stay in the ground for 90 minutes of a competitive match, let alone for a friendly.

Go anyway, just swerve the game(s).. Not going to Munich for 2/3 days because of a £60 match ticket is a bit laughable.

I made the mistake of buying a match tickets for Tromso away (£60 - which compared to the £10 a pint over there isn't so bad I suppose), and I was out the ground and back in a pub after 25 minutes. Football is boring.

Then why are you watching it? Why the hell would you go to Tromsø only to stay 25 minutes in the stadium? Surely a waste of time? (no need to do the Shirley joke).

Football always ruins the day out. I spend a good 3 hours each way on a train and a couple of hours in a pub(s) pre-match usually. Most of the time the football is the worst part. Villa last week being a prime example. Personally I still stick it out but each to their own.

Always? If it's always I can't understand why you guys bother..

Then why are you watching it? Why the hell would you go to Tromsø only to stay 25 minutes in the stadium? Surely a waste of time? (no need to do the Shirley joke).

Have you ever been to Tromso? If you have, you should know the answer to that. If you haven't, it's a case of TTKK - it's an unbelievable place, I've never been anywhere like it. Put it this way, I didn't board 2 flights, with a 4 hour wait at Oslo airport getting there to watch 11 overpaid tossers play a pub team on a plastic pitch.

If waving a big ol' flag in the South Lower at home to Anzhi whateverthey'recalled makes somebody a top fan, then I'll go with that. But 22 trips abroad with Spurs at the age of 22 is fine by me, and if I want to leave after 25 minutes to have a beer (it was freezing too ;)) and watch it in the pub.. I personally dont think I need to justify that.

EDIT: I'm assuming you're Norwegian by the way you did the 'o' in Tromso. Either that, or you're very keen on the old grammar front.

I personally enjoy the social side of things more than the football itself in most cases, but still I agree with you.

Seems like it's become somewhat "cool" among parts of our fanbase to brag about traveling far with Spurs and then not bother about the game or just leave early/turn up late. I see comments like that all the time.

And by the way, I'd be up for a trip to Munich!

Our first team will take part in the prestigious Audi Cup in August as part of our preparations for the 15/16 season

We take on @realmadrid in the first semi-final on Tuesday 4 August (KO 5.15pm UK time) before @FCBayern face @acmilan later same day.

The third/fourth place match and final follow on Wednesday 5 August with kick-offs at 5.15pm and 7.45pm respectively.

Back
Top Bottom