Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Called it. Onomah on for Kane 85th min vs Real Madrid.
No longer watching stream though, so did he actually play up front?

Kane is the only main striker, but Chadli and Lamela can also play upfront.

Can we do a Spain and play no striker and have Eriksen or Onomah playing as a false 9?

I don't want anyone playing on Saturday playing tomorrow.
Team for Saturday, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Alli, Bentaleb, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane
Team for Wednesday, Lloris, Trippier, Dier, Wimmer, Davies, Mason, Dembele, Carroll, Winks, Onomah, Coulthirst

I don't want anyone playing on Saturday playing tomorrow.
Team for Saturday, Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Alli, Bentaleb, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane
Team for Wednesday, Lloris, Trippier, Dier, Wimmer, Davies, Mason, Dembele, Carroll, Winks, Onomah, Coulthirst
Agreed although Lamela looked really off the pace today I think we will probably see Dembele instead of him Saturday.

Back at home!

Great trip. Thanks to everybody who came to Kennedys before and after the matches. Atmosphere was absolutely brillant. Guess 200-300 Spurs headed there, way more than expected :adethumbup:. The karaoke evening was the icing on the cake after the tournament.

Also nice that we had quite a lot Spurs in block 223 at Day 1 and probably even more in 335, where the whole thing went a bit mental in the last 20 minutes of our game against AC Milan were Spurs fans created all the noise :freundgoal:

Brillant experience, hope Spurs come back to Germany soon!
Good numbers for a foreign friendly. Glad you enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom