Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

E="rwb2000, post: 800297, member: 1071"]Where is best place to book tickets? All googl gives me is seatwave and viagogo, etc[/QUOTE]
Fcb.de, just Check the info from the os they have a link. Make sure you book in our sections ;)

I ain't stupid. The original post was the tickets were £23 for day one and £47 for day two.

I ain't going for a fight either mate. However, I would like to have a sing a long with the fellow yids.
I have been to friendlies before mate. One of them was a full blown riot.

I also remember the makita tournament & about 30 hardcore Lazio cunts.
Difference in a semi final and a final I guess then.

I remember the Paul Miller testimonial game.

Proper, proper riot. Made Lazio look like a vicars tea party

Just found this.... from that very game.
hooliogans-spurs-vs-rangers-White-Hart-Lane-1986.jpg

...dunno if it should go in here (seeing as we were talking about the Maxie Miller testimonial v Rangers) or in the 'Retro photos' thread??

This will be epic, no doubt about it. Can fully understand why top opposition in the summer, in Munich with cheap tickets is getting more numbers than a Europa League group game in far eastern Europe with 3 weeks notice... ultimately it's about the accessibility and the craic.

Sadly I can't make it but I am genuinely gutted.

Totally understand why the demand is there, looking/sounds like more people are going to this than went to Italy last year though as well for example. Although I guess were we to get to the latter stages in Europe suddenly it would be impossible for members to get tickets again (see Basel) despite no trouble at all for group games.

Anyone know which end is Spurs? I booked in block 219 for semis and 301 for final but didnt think to make sure it was Spurs end. We might be among a bunch of Madrid fans...

Booked 223 for day 1 and 335 for day 2. Looking forward to 2 evenings of quality footie.

Also very impressed by the price. 97E for both tickets... I make that the same price as seeing Spurs vs West Ham at WHL last season... for 4 friendly games, in a beautiful stadium, sounds good to me.

probably gonna have to swerve this cos of work. might try do a day trip but doesn't seem worth it. gutted really as virtually everyone I know is going.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah I'm gonna be drinking beer and throwing white plastic chairs and you'll be at work

Booked 223 for day 1 and 335 for day 2. Looking forward to 2 evenings of quality footie.

Also very impressed by the price. 97E for both tickets... I make that the same price as seeing Spurs vs West Ham at WHL last season... for 4 friendly games, in a beautiful stadium, sounds good to me.

Nice to have another one with us. Hopefully more will join these blocks! No comment to your Username though :carrollwtf:

There were tickets behind the goal for 45E for both tickets at the beginning. But when we got confirmed they were already sold out :llorisserious:

Back
Top Bottom