Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0ai_Yrr0.gif

Thanks for coming back to the forum CJJ CJJ we missed this shit (I say shit in the best possible terms)

Thanks for coming back to the forum CJJ CJJ we missed this shit (I say shit in the best possible terms)

Haha ta - it is shit, but if I spent any more than 5/10 mins on these things then it would get very sad!

No one misses the graphs and tables though...

I don't know, if the claim is to suggest that Spurs have been unreasonable in their demands, then 7 years does seem like a rather extraordinary time-line. We've reached amicable agreements with all other businesses over that period, which I think is an extraordinary indictment against Archway's continued claims and obstinance.

The appeal to the CPO was due shortly after the new year, was it not? I could easily see a criminal investigation taking place and Archway dragging it out long after that, further impacting the build schedule for the new stadium.

Either way, I don't think that this will be good for us. I could also see this being a self-inflicted act. If the CPO coming through in January was sufficiently discounted from the previous offerings, is there a reasonable assumption that a motive exists for Mr. Josif to think this would be an opportunity to cash out on the insurance value of the business, pick up a healthy price for the value of the land through the CPO, and look like the helpless victim all along?

I could also see this being a self-inflicted act. If the CPO coming through in January was sufficiently discounted from the previous offerings, is there a reasonable assumption that a motive exists for Mr. Josif to think this would be an opportunity to cash out on the insurance value of the business, pick up a healthy price for the value of the land through the CPO, and look like the helpless victim all along?

Agree with this. Has the feel of a scam.

That guy is a total fucking tool who thinks he's the last word on everything Spurs and derides everyone else who has a different view. I wouldn't waste your time reading his garbage.

Bottled out of a "no holds barred" open discussion with THST about Archway too.

Just a hit-whore. Nothing else. Irrelevant. No-one takes him seriously. Apart from a couple of equally disturbing disciples

If you do a company check on Archway the cash in the company account has fallen over 3 years from a high of 41 grand to under 8, their liabilities have risen from 500 to over 800 grand over 5 years, their net worth has fallen, but current assets have risen by 439 grand.
Their fixed/tangible assets are only worth 800 odd grand ( which includes the land don't it )

The company has a net worth of £1,009,551.
So, I'd like that boy hotspur geezer, who is obviously pally with Mr Josif, to tell us just exactly what this derisory offer was, instead of remarks like 'the price that suits ENIC best'.
He goes on about ENIC making inflammatory statements, yet he does the same.
I just wish we could know how much ENIC are supposedly taking the piss or if the offer was, like ENIC say, extremely generous and they just do not want to move.
The only way will will find out is if we know. Until then both sides will stand their ground, comments will be made and sides will be taken without informative knowledge.
That's the fucking problem.

If you do a company check on Archway the cash in the company account has fallen over 3 years from a high of 41 grand to under 8, their liabilities have risen from 500 to over 800 grand over 5 years, their net worth has fallen, but current assets have risen by 439 grand.
Their fixed/tangible assets are only worth 800 odd grand ( which includes the land don't it )

The company has a net worth of £1,009,551.
So, I'd like that boy hotspur geezer, who is obviously pally with Mr Josif, to tell us just exactly what this derisory offer was, instead of remarks like 'the price that suits ENIC best'.
He goes on about ENIC making inflammatory statements, yet he does the same.
I just wish we could know how much ENIC are supposedly taking the piss or if the offer was, like ENIC say, extremely generous and they just do not want to move.
The only way will will find out is if we know. Until then both sides will stand their ground, comments will be made and sides will be taken without informative knowledge.
That's the fucking problem.

I seem to recall £4m being bandied about before the CPO appeal? Not sure if I'm making that up or not

Legend has it that our club was formed after a shady meeting under a lampost on that street back in 1882....

Latest rumours are this lot were seen there last night

gangsters-1.jpg

Meyer Lansky was able to fix the 1919 World Series. Anytime he wants to fix the Premier League in our favor... He would have been Spurs after all, most famous Jewish member of the Mafia.

Back
Top Bottom