Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sport-graphics-2008_691244a.jpg

they did - but it doesn't stop them launching multiple appeals to delay it

If they have to sell, whats the fucking point in an appeal?!

Its like saying you have to sell because it was decided in court under this law. But you can appeal with a 100% guarantee you will lose....because its compulsory to sell anyway.

Fucking stupid laws wasting everyones time. Its clearly NOT compulsory.

You can make a normal legal litigation case at the courts basically challenging everything about the purchase order.

Obviously that can prove very expensive, but Archway are merely using the delays caused by such an action ( = years, literally) as a barganing tool in its own right.

The message for the clubs owners is clear: "up your bid or we'll be happy to delay your plans for years".

If you do a company check on Archway the cash in the company account has fallen over 3 years from a high of 41 grand to under 8, their liabilities have risen from 500 to over 800 grand over 5 years, their net worth has fallen, but current assets have risen by 439 grand.
Their fixed/tangible assets are only worth 800 odd grand ( which includes the land don't it )

The company has a net worth of £1,009,551.
So, I'd like that boy hotspur geezer, who is obviously pally with Mr Josif, to tell us just exactly what this derisory offer was, instead of remarks like 'the price that suits ENIC best'.
He goes on about ENIC making inflammatory statements, yet he does the same.
I just wish we could know how much ENIC are supposedly taking the piss or if the offer was, like ENIC say, extremely generous and they just do not want to move.
The only way will will find out is if we know. Until then both sides will stand their ground, comments will be made and sides will be taken without informative knowledge.
That's the fucking problem.

He's a :cunt:

Word is that their equipment is fairly old, and is kind of built in to the site itself in effect. So moving it isnt viable.... they would have to purchase new machinery which makes them reluctant to accept the offer from Enic.

You can make a normal legal litigation case at the courts basically challenging everything about the purchase order.

Obviously that can prove very expensive, but Archway are merely using the delays caused by such an action ( = years, literally) as a barganing tool in its own right.

The message for the clubs owners is clear: "up your bid or we'll be happy to delay your plans for years".
and now they have run out of time and used all their jokers
mysteriously the place catches fire.....

I've never seen 1, 2 or 3 as why the fuck would I. Jar Jar binks & critical panning/mates warning me off means I'll never watch them as I doubt they'll do anything other than annoy me.
That trailer though makes me want to see Episode VII though. BASTARDS

Back
Top Bottom