Archway sheet metal works on fire!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

image.jpg

Good god..... That's what he has been "training for" since the summer, here is evidence of him filling up the petrol cans last week

/endthread we've got our man
I've seen a CSI episode take less twists - fine work, good sir

Last edited:
Also has anyone seen Freund? he was given that "mystery made up role"...:freundgoal:ive see the godfather i know how these things work
"one day i shall call on you to do me a favour" :levystare:
With 'Freunds' like that, who needs embers-mies??
:freund:

Don't worry, I never even took my coat off... therefore, nothing for me to get!

With 'Freunds' like that, who needs embers-mies??
:freund:

Don't worry, I never even took my coat off... therefore, nothing for me to get!

Fuck me. Get your coat AND your smoking jacket. You should be fired for that bad gag. That is someting Sooty and Sweep would come out with.

** I believe I have finished now. As you were**

Preferred team for Next season

Michel Warm
Eric Fire
Zeki Pyres
Tomislav Go-Melt
Fryin Mason
Combustion schweinsteiger
Left the Gas On Ramirez
Eden Fire Hazard
Nacre Charred-li
Roberto solder-ado
Harry Flame

We all know who did this. It's time justice was done, it's unfair on the poor family.

It was Gibbs :adeohshit:

Can't be Gibbs he would have stuck graffiti with his old THFC posts like 'tiny dancers' and 'Rose is to blame for everything' or at least left a note nearby.

Back
Top Bottom