Andros Townsend

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Andros Townsend..would you to keep him?

• Total voters
Football is far more simple than everyone believes it is? 11 V 11

The great Brian Clouth summed it up for me....

"Players lose you games, not tactics. There's so much crap talked about tactics by people who barely know how to win at dominoes"

The real world...
Welcome to TFC, 'Arry

He picked a bad day to do that if you ask me...
Next train to Southampton/Hull/Swansea/Villa/ or just WHOEVER'LL HAVE HIM FC!!

Last edited:
Sorry won't chill, been calling him and Rose out for ages and ain't gonna change my mind. Both not good enough if we want top four, not even backup squad players.

I think Townsend AND Kane are indicative of Spurs' Youth policy... probably great at Youth/U-21 level... and there's no doubting their commitment to the Club (and support of it in Townsend's case) but when push comes to shove, there's just that 'something' missing to convince you that they WILL be the real deal...

Can't put my finger on it, but remember when Rooney made his debut for Everton against the Arse?? Or Joe Hart against us?? THAT kinda something! ...where you just KNOW.

Sorry won't chill, been calling him and Rose out for ages and ain't gonna change my mind. Both not good enough if we want top four, not even backup squad players.

Yep. I got banned from my previous forum for claiming that about them, Lennon, Defoe and Naughton.

I didn't chill either. And when results ended with Townsend not to getting a single prem assist and making us soft as shit in the process , I went from clueless troll to banned pretty quick.

We need to get the dumb out of the club.

People claim I am repetitive. But it's the players form who I criticize that keeps me banging the same drum for me. I'm consistent.

Yep. I got banned from my previous forum for claiming that about them, Lennon, Defoe and Naughton.

I didn't chill either. And when results ended with Townsend not to getting a single prem assist and making us soft as shit in the process , I went from clueless troll to banned pretty quick.

We need to get the dumb out of the club.

People claim I am repetitive. But it's the players form who I criticize that keeps me banging the same drum for me. I'm consistent.

Townsend has potential to be good enough, but he has the mentality to only play for a smaller team. Bit like Charlie Adam when at Liverpool. Found his level at Blackpool, was gash for the big boys.

If Southampton offer £12 million I'd take it in a heartbeat rather than turn them down simply because they wouldn't sell us a player we wanted.

Back
Top Bottom