And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It didn't feel great. You were so much better than us that day. We were in the relegation zone then, and Hayes had to come over to the terrace to reassure the fans that Ainsworth knew what he was doing. Turns out he was right. You're not on a bad run yourself at the moment. Very similar turnaround to ours.
Hmm...that response was so...decent.

We were all expecting this: :parker:

But we got this: :gallashmm:

I completely agree with you. Our players videoing themselves actually stopped them from celebrating normally. It is the same with everything nowadays. If we get a penalty or free kick, people will get their phones out and film it. I just don't understand. Enjoy the moment and the memories instead. I'm glad the players are excited about it though.

Could be a scene from the next series of Black Mirror.

Or, you know, the Emirates.
I guess it boils down to the fact that you can't help an involuntary, impulsive reaction.

If, on seeing your team score, your instinct is to jump about celebrating like a mentalist and hug the person nearest you like a long-lost loved one... then so be it. But you won't get any decent footage!

If on the other hand, your first instinct is to calmly take out your phone and film everyone enjoying themselves, then at least you'll have summit to upload when you get home, to say "I WAS THERE..."and here's my much needed proof, 'cos I filmed it all!

But at least your voice will be totally in tact, and you won't have bruised shins!

But will you be truly happy?

I guess it boils down to the fact that you can't help an involuntary, impulsive reaction.

If, on seeing your team score, your instinct is to jump about celebrating like a mentalist and hug the person nearest you like a long-lost loved one... then so be it. But you won't get any decent footage!

If on the other hand, your first instinct is to calmly take out your phone and film everyone enjoying themselves, then at least you'll have summit to upload when you get home, to say "I WAS THERE..."and here's my much needed proof, 'cos I filmed it all!

But at least your voice will be totally in tact, and you won't have bruised shins!

But will you be truly happy?
Completely agree. Same mentality by those arseholes who get their phone out and film the players taking corners.

I'll make an exception for some of the fans who are filming the crowd in general (say during a good chant) and then catch the reaction to a goal by chance.
Good videos of the scenes when Kane scored against the scum, etc, from that kind of thing.

But yeah - wouldn't work if everyone did it.

This draw has got my hopes up, that we may even win this beautiful tournament. Must find a way to stop that (the next round should do the trick) :vertna:

I love your emojis of player/manager faces. Never seen that before on any team's forum. I especially like Pochettino. Enjoy his style of football and I have a soft spot for Espanyol where he is a legend.
giphy.gif

I love your emojis of player/manager faces. Never seen that before on any team's forum. I especially like Pochettino. Enjoy his style of football and I have a soft spot for Espanyol where he is a legend.

The reality is this is just a GIF/emoji forum that happens to be full of Spurs fans.

If we win the GIFs will be:

giphy.gif

If we lose we get:

giphy.gif

And if one of your fans make a stupid face like the Liverpool fan below they get immortalised.

:angryscouser:

The reality is this is just a GIF/emoji forum that happens to be full of Spurs fans.

If we win the GIFs will be:

giphy.gif

If we lose we get:

giphy.gif

And if one of your fans make a stupid face like the Liverpool fan below they get immortalised.

:angryscouser:
Why wait? Goggle just gave us a great one (2nd from left)
Wycombe6.jpg

TBF They already have his brother: Stephen McGinn (born 2 December 1988) is a Scottish footballer who is currently playing for Wycombe Wanderers as a midfielder..... Stephen's younger brothers John and Paul McGinn are also footballers, with John currently playing for Hibernian and Paul for Dundee.[21][22]

apparently no posting links for me... and yes, after a year of reading i signed up to make this post.
I would like to point out that it is exactly why asked the question.

But if I claimed that, I would be a big fat totti.

On their forum they are moaning about the low allocation despite it being the same as their average home attendance.

32k reduced capacity. 4k away and 22k ST holders plus corporate etc leaves less than 6k for our 75k members. Not sure they have much to moan about really.

On their forum they are moaning about the low allocation despite it being the same as their average home attendance.

32k reduced capacity. 4k away and 22k ST holders plus corporate etc leaves less than 6k for our 75k members. Not sure they have much to moan about really.

Fortunately for the members this isn't on the ST voucher, so shouldn't be too tough to get a ticket as a member.

Does seem like 4k is sufficient although I'm somewhat confused as to the rules around it, that's still 12% of capacity isn't it?

This game isn't included in the season tickets, and assume plenty will not take up their first refusal option on their seat.

I'm at ST holder and to be honest am waiting until we know what date/time is announced before I commit to buying. If it's another late Sunday tv game I'll give it a miss.

Back
Top Bottom