And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lots of our fans were unhappy because we took 4600 away to Villa on a Tuesday night last year. A weekend game against London opposition would've had higher demand. I'm not too bothered though. As an ST holder, I know I'll be able to get one. It stops all of the bandwagoners from coming along and ruining the atmosphere.

Last edited:
Lots of our fans were unhappy because we took 4600 away to Villa on a Tuesday night last year. A weekend game against London opposition would've had higher demand. I'm not too bothered though. As an ST holder, I know I'll be able go get one. It stops all of the bandwagoners from coming along and ruining the atmosphere.

You clearly haven't tried Wembley on a Tuesday/Wednesday CL night!!!
:dierno::kaneshh::pochfacepalm::vertna::dempsey::gio::vdvshh:

Lots of our fans were unhappy because we took 4600 away to Villa on a Tuesday night last year. A weekend game against London opposition would've had higher demand. I'm not too bothered though. As an ST holder, I know I'll be able go get one. It stops all of the bandwagoners from coming along and ruining the atmosphere.

Yep, the allocation is appropriate in my opinion. As long as your ST holders get dealt, followed by your club members then that's fine. Noone else has any right to complain; ticket or no ticket.

I have a passing interest in Plymouth Arygle and looking at the twitter abuse their ticket office is getting for having engaged phone lines for a general sale of Liverpool replay tickets is a joke. There is small excuse for not having a club membership if you are a genuine, or even part-time fan IMO.

Aren't Prem applications usually oversubscribed by a ratio of 6.5k to 5k tickets available generally? (from memory).

That's with giving the away team 3k tickets. On that basis - assuming ST were to take up their right to buy their seat first (which they all won't) - there would only be 4k available to 75k members for this match.

4k to WW seems fair to me.

Very happy with the draw. Another game for the fringe players and we have a good chance of getting through to the next round without using a replay.

Also, once we're in Round 5 we're among the last 16 and Poch may starting looking at the chance of getting a trophy!

Saturday 3pm in the FA Cup lovely. Only 11 games left at WHL, gotta make the most of it before it's gone. Should be way over subscribed by members but we'll see...

A quick google tells me their average home attendance this season is 3,421. Can't believe they actually have the front to moan about their allocation. Hope we pump them 6-0 and there are kids crying in the away end, magic of the cup.

Saturday 3pm in the FA Cup lovely. Only 11 games left at WHL, gotta make the most of it before it's gone. Should be way over subscribed by members but we'll see...

A quick google tells me their average home attendance this season is 3,421. Can't believe they actually have the front to moan about their allocation. Hope we pump them 6-0 and there are kids crying in the away end, magic of the cup.

And that 3421 will include the away fans.

I have no idea why anyone is saying it is Saturday 3pm. There have been no announcements as yet, although I find it very strange. Believe me, this game will be televised, and it will not be Saturday 3pm
How about this announcement:
Ticket details: Tottenham (A, 28/01)
While the full TV selections might not have been published yet, clearly Wycombe have already been informed that this one won't be selected, and they've jumped the gun a bit in letting their fans know.

Also the pricing implies that we'll be looking at £20 members, £25 general sale (as the away pricing has to match the home pricing)

Back
Top Bottom