Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When you say "I thought Maria would regret uploading those pictures so I rehosted them before she could remove them" it sounds much less weird than "I saw the pictures and thought I would hold on to them :levystare:"

If your intentions are purely malicious, then it doesn't sound creepy at all: "oh, this person just made a decision I'm certain I can turn into a grossly regrettable one."

Well, creepy still, but not in a sexpest way.

About 1 minute ago.

U1TlDlW.png

God, yet another match where Adebayor was so useless he might as well not even have been on the pitch! I can't believe someone else continues to pay his wages! Ship him out!

Peter Crouch, Pav ANYONE would have scored that goal.

He was utterly disinterested and seemed almost as surprised as I was that he had scored.

I was pointing him out to my missus in the second half and extra time and she was like 'doesn't anyone say anything about him'

She doesn't care for football so much and she could see what a useless wanker he is.

He has been paid roughly 7m a goal this season.

What a hero!

Yeah, not like he's just put us into the quarter finals of the Europa League or anything :avbnaa:

Exactly Stanners I'm baffled at the fact that people are digging him out today while leaving Defoe alone. Ade made some good runs today, kept looking for the ball and I noticed chased down a couple of lost causes. It may be a case of him not doing it every game and it may well be a case of a shit season but based on that he has to play.

The alternative? A goal "poacher" that doesn't poach, score full stop or have the ability to pass. Give me current Ade over current Defoe any day, any game, any situation.

Back
Top Bottom