Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair, he's offering an opinion "if Ade cared...", which (while it has been directly addressed by Ade to my satisfaction) is a reasonable thing for him to do.

It's not really that black and white to be honest though is it. You cannot compare a one off match in Honduras with the end of a major international tournament in south africa and all the ceremony and pomp associated with it. It's not a matter of caring or not caring. It's a matter of balancing responsibility, and the fact is the club gave him leave to return on Friday, and he returned on the Friday. It's ancient history really.

It's not really that black and white to be honest though is it. You cannot compare a one off match in Honduras with the end of a major international tournament in south africa and all the ceremony and pomp associated with it. It's not a matter of caring or not caring. It's a matter of balancing responsibility, and the fact is the club gave him leave to return on Friday, and he returned on the Friday. It's ancient history really.
I agree completely -- I'm just saying PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur has a right to his opinion even if it is completely fucking wrong.

But i still think Ade wasn't hurt a bit and that he got carted off was pretty laughable.

Its as laughable as saying Dembele also faked injury and limped off as he was actually about to come back on, but there was a mis communication (AVBs exact words)

Why would Dembele do that? I hear you ask.

Because I have decided that he did. Pathetic.

WTF. Ade demanded to see the president, demanded flights?
n9c3hK5.gif

Ship him out, AVB.

And what's this shit about demanding extra security? Again,
n9c3hK5.gif

God, Levy, I want that £25 I spent on a Spurs jumper back.

Dempsey didnt have to meet Barack Obama.

If he did put Spurs first over your President......I'd love to see a good old Yankie reaction to that

Barack would understand

Since the THFC is Dempsey is his employer and makes him massively wealthy

Not too mention, Clint actually gives a damn.

Back
Top Bottom