Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hire him a psych who can get inside his head and programme him: crush kill destroy & fucking kick goals:rolleyes:
Look into my eyes... my eyes.. me eyes
spiral_animation.gif

I think theres an awful lot of bollocks spouted about him to be honest.

IMO,

Woolwichfans dislike him so much as he was great for them and its sour grapes now - THAT goal cant have helped and remember they also cunt off Van Persie - City wouldnt have paid all that cash for an average Joe and the filth wouldnt have set the fee so high if they didnt rate him and wanted shot of him.

-City He was one of the very first players they purchased with the Abu Dhabi money, - When Hughes was boss, they then purchased Tevez, Dzeko Ballotelli and Mancini told everyone he was no longer part of his plans - if he isnt getting picked then what is he supposed to do, kick up a storm and ask for a transfer? Pretty sure thats what he did and ended up on loan at Madrid during the next window. He then went back to city and was told to train with the kids so he refused and eventually ended up with us. - not the actions of someone prepared to sit back and take the cash is it?

And then theres our fans who cant get past the "he used to play for Woolwich" yet are happy to spout the same bollocks you hear from the tinkers.

Don't agree. I believe most Spurs fans were so happy to get a striker at the start of the 2011/12 season that they welcomed the arrival of Adebayor. I didn't hold his ex scum days against him although I except SOME did and probably still do.

Scum fans hate him for two reasons:

1. He didn't try, most notably at Old Trafford in the CL semi final.

2. That goal celebration.

He has had one season in his entire career which you could describe as great, and that was for scum many years ago.

The guy is just far too unrealiable. The occasional flash of brilliance doesn't change that. At least you know what you're getting with Defoe i.e. a streaky striker who's always offside, scores the odd screamer, can be a handful for defenders when he comes off the bench and offers more on a bad day than Adebayor.

lol

twisting.

#bigestcuntever
I love the way you end up tying yourselves in knots to defend this waste of space.

He has done everything I said he would do when we signed him. He hasn't completed a pre season for whatever reason for 3 years now or is it 4? So his season doesn't really start till mid to late sept. yet he still gets his wages.

He was utterly shit last season. One of the worst players I've ever seen at the lane. Of course, some of you rate him running around a lot. Your prerogative. All I saw was a bored bloke hiding.

Avb has his number. With all his baggage only turkey or Russia beckons.

I can pretty much guarantee he will sit on our bench or the stand this season. Football doesn't interest him. Only money.

It does astonish me that some fans, because he is wearing the shirt, are so blinkered.
Yeah but he is supposed to be in a state of deep grieving for his brother.

Sooner we get rid of this lazy merc the better.

Worst signing ever.
When you get a little bit older Tone we will have a chat. You seem a good lad but are somewhat missing the point. Dear ade is not a cunt for having a nice house and a good life

He is a cunt for other reasons your developing brain can't yet quantify yet.
Did anyone else see that article by him in the times yesterday?

Basically he said that he has good house and a great life so anyone that criticises him is just jealous.

Cunt. I am praying he leaves this window.
It's quite simple. The cunt did so little work not only can he tweet but during the game he also managed to build another 200 Wells in poorest Africa.

What a guy. He makes ace rimmer look like rimmer.

God bless Dempsey.
He's a cunt

That sums him up.

Pretty neatly IMO
Its different to Defoe imo mate.

As has been said previously 5 of the SEVENTEEN goals were pens. So thats 12 in open play but I accept he was a force last season.

Why did he come to us unfit?
Why did he dick us around with the ACN?
Why is our highest ever wage taker sulking?

Defoe has never been my striker of choice apart from this season but look what he has done. Training in France for the last 2 close seasons to get his fitness and strength to levels even he probably thought were unattainable . His desire and commitment are the complete opposite to your man.
As I said, no point being a mad hoarder. We tried to off Bentley lots of times but no one wanted him. At least we were pro-active there. And I feel a bit sorry for Bentley tbh. He just became shit for whatever reason. It happens. Its not like he had a history of playing well for a season being a cunt then getting sold on.
Excuse me!

This is the Ade appreciation thread!

Either fuck off or show why he is worth 220k a week. Or you are a cunt.

Cunt
poppycock about a lack of confidence for this wanker. It runs through his veins. Shame he just uses it for chatting up impressionable girls.

The guy is a joker.

Sooner we ship him the better.

Trust me when I say he is on the equivalent of 200 to 220k a week when you factor in his lump sum plus 100k a week wages on a 3 year contract. Ask yourself why its a 3 year contract? Ever heard of that before? Do the maths, math for the yanks here and you will see why.

Levy fucked up.

I suspect he will try against the scum because it suits him. I have never seen such a self centered cunt in a Spurs shirt
Give it a fucking rest, we get it.

What are you drinking tonight, rummy?

Always above you.

So funny that I have followers. It does please me and inflate my ego. It shouldn't. Not when you get the calibre of the average. But still it tickles.

Bless you teeth.

The Get Along Gang are still in force. x

Phil/montgomery will get some.

Dont forget I'm the reason you gaylords started your own website. Mums and dead mums are now allowed. Hellfire. Phil/Montgomery started it.

You will be putting on ignore soon.

boo hoo.

You will be putting on ignore soon.
Wut?

tumblr_mnej1zh4FO1r93umao1_500.jpg

Look, all I'm saying is that I respect your right to have (and give) an opinion about any of our players. I support that. I just think you've done a pretty thorough job of telling everyone over and over how much you hate him, that he's a cunt, etc. and we can all probably benefit from you finally shutting the everloving fuck up about it.

Served.

The silence is deafening it is. Everything I've ever said is true.

Just some sad yanks that know fuck all still bitching. And if you think I will let your sleight pass on what you said about my wife phil... Well you are severely mistaken. Good luck mate.

Enjoy coming to spurs. Enjoy the fact I will make it my mission to meet you.

You need to apologise. And soon.

@ I feel that Adebayor will have a major impact on us this season. I expect him to have a much closer season to 11/12 rather than 12/13. If you does perform, will you admit you put your complete bias against him behind?

@ I feel that Adebayor will have a major impact on us this season. I expect him to have a much closer season to 11/12 rather than 12/13. If you does perform, will you admit you put your complete bias against him behind?

It won't happen mate.

If he scores more than 10 goals....lol I will buy you something you want.

What is your life's desire?

Back
Top Bottom