Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just started a new blog and wrote on Ade and Soldado. Amazing how the two are perceived differently!
Erm, one is seen as a parasite only interested when playing for a new contract and the other a player give his all but completely out of form. Whether or not you agree you must see why some people have come to this conclusion?

Hi, Il Spur - Joe won't be back, but I was interested to see what he was muttering about so darkly. He asked me to send you this link of your antagonist dealing with his brothers in arms. I had a look, and there is a pattern developing. I think he's a shit, but Samantha told me to refrain from that kind of language until I'd seen the evidence for myself, so I did. Now I have, and it's all true. I won't deny that I'm growing up quickly.

P.S. Don't you think that the Samsung galaxy S5 is a nice phone? Joe doesn't, he said "don't expect me to put a penny in the pocket of a company that sponsors those cunts". He goes too far with this Tottenham thing sometimes 'cos I think it's a really nice phone.

P.S. I can't post the link because I don't have any 'likes' yet. What a hard place! 20 funnies doesn't equal 1 like? Get away!. I'm told there's a bloke called Arcspace who has the link, I'm sure he can help.

Love, Samantha Panther, Amy, White Hart Wayne, Spoon, Luch, Jones the Road, Spindly (Villa), short Mort, Lucille, Basher, Godders, Spiny Norman, BB, Doss, and Trish. X
What the fuck is this? What is going on these days

62596879.jpg

Ah Webbo - the voice of reason and knowledge - you're dead right - what is going on these days. Supporting Tottenham has become a joyless experience mate - that's what. Never mind that it was your bit of escapism for the week. Everything is now analysed down to the nth degree - discussed, chewed up and spat out - by cold people. Stick to taking the piss about cricket Webby - don't double up and start piss taking about Tottenham please. There are too many "fans" doing that already. Some of us - not many I'll admit - just want to support the fucking team home and away, without all this bollocks about CDM's and RCM's. Sorry you've caught the edge of my irritation, but we're not all like that. Some of us are stupid, but loyal - but we make a noise. Apologies for my comments in this thread not being what you wanted from a fan.
Just was genuinely confused as to what you were going for. Got an s4 myself, time for an upgrade I'd say.
When did I take the piss out of Tottenham? Not sure why you were binned, I didn't vote for you, but I do enjoy your presence mate.

Fucking hell... they said when Ade arrived he'd divide opinion and split the fanbase beyond repair...
seems 'they' were right!
stick together people... for some, Spurs is all we've got!

#dontletAdewin

I wonder if they will vote Ade Captain this Friday ? He's vice Captain after all & why should he not lead us into the brave new world ? :adestare: He still works here. He's still got his name listed for the replica shirt sales, He's got this #jujurocks

The things you boys get your knickers in a twist over, never ceases to surprise me.
Ade needs to go, the sooner, the better. Both Berbatov and Keane are dirty, rotten traitors (maybe not in the same class as the ulitmate judas), but traitors all the same. Don't expect you all to agree with me, just my opinion.
Talking about getting knickers in a knot Mrs P; Question has to be asked is Amy Panther2 wearing Joe Clash Joe Clash 's knickers or what!

It's surprising how different they are viewed because Soldado, despite contributing nothing on the field is preferred. I dislike Adebayor too, but it's a different dynamic than most. Most fan bases would favor the better player (contributor)...not the case here and justifiably so

Back
Top Bottom