Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

By all means, do whatever is convenient for you, but don't attempt to try and revise history so you feel better about it.
I genuinely cannot believe that you used a load of newspaper soundbites to justify your argument.
Seriously?
Do you still believe in the tooth fairy as well?
- and do me a favour - stop telling me to stop trying to rewrite history to make myself feel better. It really makes you look a prick.
I already told you that I really don't give a fuck about all the bad press. I remember what he did for the club I have supported all my life, on the field, and I remember the joy it gave me to see him weave the magic he did, wearing my clubs shirt. Period
I realise English probably isn't your first language but you really should ask for confirmation if you are struggling to translate it into American.

I genuinely cannot believe that you used a load of newspaper soundbites to justify your argument.
Seriously?
Yes, seriously. I could always use warm feelings and anecdotes to make my case, but I generally prefer to work in reality.

- and do me a favour - stop telling me to stop trying to rewrite history to make myself feel better. It really makes you look a prick.
One second you belittle me by asking if I still believe in the tooth fairy, and then say that I look like a prick. Okay.

I already told you that I really don't give a fuck about all the bad press. I remember what he did for the club I have supported all my life, on the field, and I remember the joy it gave me to see him weave the magic he did, wearing my clubs shirt. Period
No, you SELECTIVELY remember what he did for the club. Great, he gave you joy. What feelings did he create when he was shitting all over the club, helped lead to the firing of our manager, contributed to a massive loss in form for the team, and refused to play. What joy did he bring you as he sulked on the bench and refused to play for the team that you have supported all your life?

I realise English probably isn't your first language but you really should ask for confirmation if you are struggling to translate it into American.
Oh, an American joke, real original. I can easily read what you are saying, but that doesn't mean that it actually makes any sense.

Apparently you are way okay with living with false memories, so be my guest.

Seriously?
Another reasonable response to a fellow TFC'er Mick? Reasonable debate you say - debate with me and you will receive a reasoned argument? You are so full of shit - now gibbs has left you are the most revolting character on here. You are the most laughable little sausage on here - and you still know fuck all about football - you keep trying though, you stupid cunt.

Another reasonable response to a fellow TFC'er Mick? Reasonable debate you say - debate with me and you will receive a reasoned argument? You are so full of shit - now gibbs has left you are the most revolting character on here. You are the most laughable little sausage on here - and you still know fuck all about football - you keep trying though, you stupid cunt.

peter-arguing-in-italian-o.gif

Keane scored 122 goals for Spurs.
Berbatov scored 61 goals for Spurs and then spoke to Man Utd so walked around doing nothing for half a season.
Don't see any comparision

Keane was captain and a couple of weeks before had said he was going nowhere.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-I-love-life-White-Hart-Lane-wait-season.html

article-0-0168BA6900000578-538_468x582.jpg

Walking out of Craven Cottage: But Robbie Keane won't be walking out on Spurs

Keane, who will lead Ireland in tonight’s friendly with Colombia at Craven Cottage, said: “I’m very content with my life and my time at Spurs. I want to play there as long as I’m happy and as long as I’m wanted.

RELATED ARTICLES
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
“Over the last three or four years there has always been speculation that I’m going here, there and everywhere.

“I’m having a summer off without people ringing saying, ‘Are you going here, are you going there?’

“So I’m looking forward to a nice break and then going back to Spurs next season.”

Share or comment on this article

Keane was captain and a couple of weeks before had said he was going nowhere.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-I-love-life-White-Hart-Lane-wait-season.html

article-0-0168BA6900000578-538_468x582.jpg

Walking out of Craven Cottage: But Robbie Keane won't be walking out on Spurs

Keane, who will lead Ireland in tonight’s friendly with Colombia at Craven Cottage, said: “I’m very content with my life and my time at Spurs. I want to play there as long as I’m happy and as long as I’m wanted.

RELATED ARTICLES
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
“Over the last three or four years there has always been speculation that I’m going here, there and everywhere.

“I’m having a summer off without people ringing saying, ‘Are you going here, are you going there?’

“So I’m looking forward to a nice break and then going back to Spurs next season.”

Share or comment on this article
Still doesn't effect the fact that Keane always gave his all for the club and his contribution to the club was substantially greater than Berbatov's. Although Berbatov was a far better player.

Still doesn't effect the fact that Keane always gave his all for the club and his contribution to the club was substantially greater than Berbatov's. Although Berbatov was a far better player.

We had a defender who used to give his all as well.... Should we ignore the fact he moved down the road.

We had a defender who used to give his all as well.... Should we ignore the fact he moved down the road.
Fucking hell mate, it's so boring. Tell me to fuck off or something, but please shut up. Your fucking agenda is noted. I know you have the right to bore everyone rigid, but can you just say it once, in big letters, and I'll go whooooo. Jesus mate, give it a bleeding rest.

Oh dear
Bye bye Josephine

Yes, seriously. I could always use warm feelings and anecdotes to make my case, but I generally prefer to work in reality.

One second you belittle me by asking if I still believe in the tooth fairy, and then say that I look like a prick. Okay.

No, you SELECTIVELY remember what he did for the club. Great, he gave you joy. What feelings did he create when he was shitting all over the club, helped lead to the firing of our manager, contributed to a massive loss in form for the team, and refused to play. What joy did he bring you as he sulked on the bench and refused to play for the team that you have supported all your life?

Oh, an American joke, real original. I can easily read what you are saying, but that doesn't mean that it actually makes any sense.

Apparently you are way okay with living with false memories, so be my guest.
You really believe that the soundbites put out by Dantchev were all factual representations of conversations do you?
That's why I believe you to be gullible and look like a chump.
Yes - what is your problem, I do choose to remember what he did on the pitch for the club, where else do I want my players to do their stuff? The PR shit is all well and good, but they are employed to get on the grass and perform - and he did.
I took the piss because I am stating stuff in English and you are ignoring the content of what I'm saying and ranting on.
I don't see where your comprehension problems are, with what I have said.

If you want an Lion to shoot with your bow and arrow, you should be targeting Dantchev.

I just support Spurs and remember all of the players that I have watched, and am happy to remember them as footballers and ignore the shite and bollocks that accompanies the greed and avarice that is endemic in the game.
Sorry if that isn't good enough for you. Its worked for me, for 45 years, so if its all the same to you - I'm going to stick with that philosophy.

Hey - I'm sorry if this has upset you, but you rather needlessly had a dig at me, and I dug back. I understand your POV, but don't subscribe to it. I'd prefer to leave it at that, rather than descend into vitriolic personal insult wars.

I apologise for my reaction - you support Spurs and by and large I enjoy what you have to say, on this matter I just happen to have a different way of looking at the guy, and have no problems with the "history" that you do. It doesn't mean that I am any less of a committed supporter of the club.

I'm not sure Vlaar would give a massive shit. He doesn't play for Villa anymore.
Sorry, last time I heard he was out of contract this season and trying to re negotiate a deal. As far as I know he hasn't joined anyone else yet.
I mentioned Vlaar particularly because he has been there a few years, is supposedly their highest paid player felt unappreciated and wanted more.
The point I was trying to make: Adebayor comes and they are willing to give him £100k a week.

As we tick over to August, let us pause & consider that in a mere 48 weeks time this will all finally be over. Yes, he would have been paid a whores ransome of 4.8 million between now & then, but the moral high ground will be ours. :adegrin: While it was a nice dream Tim would take him from us, will it happen now ? & who the fuck else wants him ? He's seemingly more unpopular than a whore with herpes.

The things you boys get your knickers in a twist over, never ceases to surprise me.
Ade needs to go, the sooner, the better. Both Berbatov and Keane are dirty, rotten traitors (maybe not in the same class as the ulitmate judas), but traitors all the same. Don't expect you all to agree with me, just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom