Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll bite.

So, neither Soldado or Adebayor are going to the U.S., but one isn't going as he's a skiving cunt, off on a jolly. The other is a dedicated professional that would be going if he could, but nasty Poch doesn't understand what he's about?

How about Adebayor is the skiving cunt and Soldado has been asked to not be with the first team as he's about to be sold. Like that other guy, eh, Lennon, that's it!

Nobody knows what's going on with these guys, so why do folk insist on posting like they know the facts? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I'll bite.

So, neither Soldado or Adebayor are going to the U.S., but one isn't going as he's a skiving cunt, off on a jolly. The other is a dedicated professional that would be going if he could, but nasty Poch doesn't understand what he's about?

How about Adebayor is the skiving cunt and Soldado has been asked to not be with the first team as he's about to be sold. Like that other guy, eh, Lennon, that's it!

Nobody knows what's going on with these guys, so why do folk insist on posting like they know the facts? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Good post.

I'll bite.

Thats my point, when Ade does it with the clubs blessing people are all "skiving cunt, get him off our payroll" etc.

If you are going to post every time someone posts without knowing all (if any) of the facts you are going to be very busy you angry little man.

Thats my point, when Ade does it with the clubs blessing people are all "skiving cunt, get him off our payroll" etc.

If you are going to post every time someone posts without knowing all (if any) of the facts you are going to be very busy you angry little man.
I post on here loads. And I'm huge. Not angry though, just pointing out the cavernous flaws in your agenda.

Don't even have my caps lock on.

I can't believe the debate over Ade vs Soldado is still going on. They are both horrendous and need to leave N17 never to return.
Except for when they score the odd brace against us

Adebayor vs Soldado is a debate? I'd have rather have Soldado on the books than have Adebayor stay.

Last edited:
Can't understand why anyone would touch Ade with a 10ft pole. Guys a complete unprofessional twat. That being said, SOMEONE PLEASE BUY HIM. :avbpray:
So unprofessional that despite 6 months training with the kids he was able to come back into the side with a great level of fitness and finish the season as our leading scorer.....

And that's fact in case any burly Scottish types are looking?

Well it wouldnt be for footballing reasons so why exactly?

Soldado was a punt that didn't work out, he still has the talent. Adebayor is just a lazy bastard that played for his contract and then decided to go AWOL, less than 15 apps in a season for a supposed top striker that is on reportedly on £170k a week isn't on.

Soldado was a punt that didn't work out, he still has the talent. Adebayor is just a lazy bastard that played for his contract and then decided to go AWOL, less than 15 apps in a season for a supposed top striker that is on reportedly on £170k a week isn't on.
I don't have my English slang down, so I apologize if I misunderstand, but can you take a punt on someone for 26 million pounds? Also both Ade and Soldado are on ridiculous wages. (Although that figure you quote is higher than most of the reports I've seen.).

I'm not going to defend one by saying the other sucks. Because they both are completely useless to us at this point.

Ah the played for his contract myth.... He's in the last year isnt he so why arent we playing him?

Back
Top Bottom