Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With his resurgence under Sherwood I really liked Ade again...

9VXNec5.jpg

Was responsible for some good moments for the club. Now I can't wait until the circus that comes with him to leave down. Strange man with a very strange situation in his personal life.

Obviously been mentioned but we do have a 'playing for a contract Ade' now. With all the nonsense that comes with him and the complete randomness the one certainty so far in his career is that he plays ruddy well when there's a contract to be signed. Unplayable when he's on, I'd love to see him turn up for this season, I'd also like to see him leave though.

Why isn't he back in training ?
Oh - he stalled going to play friendly international, then went at last moment, played - do he can say - i've played an international so i'm due a rest, back next week.
No sorry in advance won't be back next week as i haven't yet made up a bullshit reason.

Obviously been mentioned but we do have a 'playing for a contract Ade' now. With all the nonsense that comes with him and the complete randomness the one certainty so far in his career is that he plays ruddy well when there's a contract to be signed. Unplayable when he's on, I'd love to see him turn up for this season, I'd also like to see him leave though.
He has to go! Him and his scheming captain Kaboul:
We have new players who we don't want corrupted by his laziness!

He has to go! Him and his scheming captain Kaboul:
We have new players who we don't want corrupted by his laziness!
I genuinely want him to go, but I genuinely don't think we could buy a better striker than a almost out of contract Adebayor. As you said though if other players are disrupted by his attitude and he has any disagreement with the management then completely get shot asap.

Back
Top Bottom