Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't say you were smelly - I'm sure you are fragrant in the extreme. I did try the phone in curse thing, and my boss told me to sit in the garden on no pay. He regretted it later when my sister stuck pins in a plasticine figure I had modelled in my anger.

I'm flattered, I really am but I'm not a bumhole engineer. Although I won't deny I'm not curious.

Is your sister Claudia Winkleman?

What is a multi. Does this refer to having multiple accounts, or one account shared by several?:lloris: What is the relation of this concept to the phrase "tonights dinner chicken multi"

For every 100 pounds you donate to TFC you are allowed an extra vote in sin binning someone.

I have 12 votes.

Back
Top Bottom