Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is basically how most of the Ade hate is propagated. New American fans read this, then pass it on and a new generation of Ade hating fans emerge parroting it.

Unless of course you have an interview of him stating he slowed down because of his bad stomach?

Making shit up is character assassination. He made no such excuse.
No gibbs, it's English fans, watching him play, and coming away with a sick feeling, He's not doing it for us. He's been terrible and as embarrassing as your no-eyed defence of him. His continued selection hurts us.

Like I said, if you want him dropped because of form I won't complain. But anyone saying anything about him not caring and being lazy are completely wrong IMO. I saw him put in a hard working shift on Sunday. Was it a good performance? No. It was okay maybe. But that wasn't down to work rate. That's all I'm saying.

Fair enough mate, so if not Ade, who is not doing it for us? Somebody must be culpable.

Ade is woeful and he was finished for me in the Europa legaue tie away at Inter, nudged a goal in and did fuck all else all night and could not be arsed to even applaud fans like me for making the trip over, fuck him, he might wear our shirt but hes only here for the money and that no other club will touch him as he is posion whereever he goes

And how do you feel Bobby and Harry feel, knowing that an unfit striker is playing ahead of them and hes not even any good

So yeah i am calling out a player in our shirt and i have earned the fucking right to, following this club home and away and abroad for over 30 years gives me that right and whether you think that is right or wrong makes no fucking difference to me.

You can beat your chest as much as you like. The videos of him being involved in 3 goals in his past 3 games will not go away.

It's direct proof that proved your claim that he does fuck all wrong.

You can support spurs for 90 years and be wrong. It does not give you magic powers. But you are free to your opinion.

There are some players I can't stand. But I don't just whine about them. I put forward proof and examples of why they should not be in the team.

You can beat your chest as much as you like. The videos of him being involved in 3 goals in his past 3 games will not go away.

It's direct proof that proved your claim that he does fuck all wrong.

You can support spurs for 90 years and be wrong. It does not give you magic powers. But you are free to your opinion.

There are some players I can't stand. But I don't just whine about them. I put forward proof and examples of why they should not be in the team.

Fucking hell, they let you out of your box the gibsy you fat beardy mess.

You seriously can't be defending that lazy cunt? Seriously!

Fair enough mate, so if not Ade, who is not doing it for us? Somebody must be culpable.

I'm not saying Ade is getting it done mate, I'm just saying he isn't lazy. As for who is culpable, almost everyone. Unlike last season I don't think effort has been an issue it's more just lacking quality when we need it. I didn't think we were that awful against Newcastle we just were horrendous in the final third and gave up a shocking goal to start the half that led to us losing our minds for 15 minutes.

Ultimately the biggest issue is some of our players aren't as good as we lack and we are lack a high end quality player. Look our team in Bale's last season or Liverpool with Suarez the amount of dross that played huge minutes for both those squads is incredible. Every club wants to have depth and it's great to have. But depth without high or star level talent leaves you with just a bunch of interchangeable decent players. That's what we have currently. Is there a single player in the team that if they went out injured you'd really feel like our fortunes would change that much? Even if Lloris went out, he's only a goalie maybe we'd lose a few points over a long stretch but it wouldn't be much.

Fucking hell, they let you out of your box the gibsy you fat beardy mess.

You seriously can't be defending that lazy cunt? Seriously!

haha I'm pretty consistent with players I rate. You have Joe Clash jumping up and down for my attention. He's in the Kane thread berating people who don't rate him..."they don't watch football" etc if they dont rate him.

Only last month Joe Clash was saying the same thing about Kane regarding lack of ability. He was saying Kane was too slow, wasn't technical enough and agreeing with people that he was only going to peak at championship level and has no positional sense etc etc etc. A few weeks of form later and Joe is reaming people for doubting Kanes ability!

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/harry-kane.6451/page-33#post-627885

So I'm not like Joe, knee jerking from one form player to another. Or Arcspace calling Chadli a turd before the season started. I backed Ade, Kane, Lamela, Eriksen etc before the season and I still think they will work with a different back line and one or two changes.

I did say recently that Ade looked injured, and the next game he had one leg taped up vs the scum. I wanted him to be dropped for a few games and not play when he's not 100%. But I can see why Poch wants Ade among the young players like Lamela and Mason around him.

Ade is Poch's number 1 striker. Fans are saying people should give Poch time, why not give him time with his team?

I'm not saying Ade is getting it done mate, I'm just saying he isn't lazy. As for who is culpable, almost everyone. Unlike last season I don't think effort has been an issue it's more just lacking quality when we need it. I didn't think we were that awful against Newcastle we just were horrendous in the final third and gave up a shocking goal to start the half that led to us losing our minds for 15 minutes.

Ultimately the biggest issue is some of our players aren't as good as we lack and we are lack a high end quality player. Look our team in Bale's last season or Liverpool with Suarez the amount of dross that played huge minutes for both those squads is incredible. Every club wants to have depth and it's great to have. But depth without high or star level talent leaves you with just a bunch of interchangeable decent players. That's what we have currently. Is there a single player in the team that if they went out injured you'd really feel like our fortunes would change that much? Even if Lloris went out, he's only a goalie maybe we'd lose a few points over a long stretch but it wouldn't be much.

Mate, you picked (or fate did) a brilliant time to come over here to study and watch Spurs. I know you're full on, and your credentials are better than impeccable, but this is the time - when you can get close. We're going to get relegated, and we'll all blame you. :walker-scream: only kidding mate. You are a powerful Tottenham force. Meet up soon.

haha I'm pretty consistent with players I rate. You have Joe Clash jumping up and down for my attention. He's in the Kane thread berating people who don't rate him..."they don't watch football" etc if they dont rate him.

Only last month Joe Clash was saying the same thing about Kane regarding lack of ability. He was saying Kane was too slow, wasn't technical enough and agreeing with people that he was only going to peak at championship level and has no positional sense etc etc etc. A few weeks of form later and Joe is reaming people for doubting Kanes ability!

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/harry-kane.6451/page-33#post-627885

So I'm not like Joe, knee jerking from one form player to another. Or Arcspace calling Chadli a turd before the season started. I backed Ade, Kane, Lamela, Eriksen etc before the season and I still think they will work with a different back line and one or two changes.

I did say recently that Ade looked injured, and the next game he had one leg taped up vs the scum. I wanted him to be dropped for a few games and not play when he's not 100%. But I can see why Poch wants Ade among the young players like Lamela and Mason around him.

Ade is Poch's number 1 striker. Fans are saying people should give Poch time, why not give him time with his team?

Listen Owen. I've held back from ruining you because, contrary to popular belief on here, I am not completely lacking a soul and I do agree with you on a lot of things.

However if you persist with the Adebayor love I will be forced to act.

The man is an absolute cunt. A lazy cunt, a useless cunt. He traps the ball further than I can kick it.

The fact we know what he is capable of just makes it worse.

Fuck him Gibbsy, fuck him in the ear. Can we agree on this? Or are we going to persist?

Listen Owen. I've held back from ruining you because, contrary to popular belief on here, I am not completely lacking a soul and I do agree with you on a lot of things.

However if you persist with the Adebayor love I will be forced to act.

The man is an absolute cunt. A lazy cunt, a useless cunt. He traps the ball further than I can kick it.

The fact we know what he is capable of just makes it worse.

Fuck him Gibbsy, fuck him in the ear. Can we agree on this? Or are we going to persist?
He'll give you shit - and it will be so badly written that any agreement on what was originally said will be moot.

Mate I think if he knows what is good for him he will be slinking off and rethinking his Adebayor stance.
He knows no other. It's that or Ayn Rand. There will be a huge pop in Cape Canaveral, and a Welsh flag will float softly to the ground.

Then it will all kick off - with hard men that don't read. Gruesome, but awesom....... Ha. 4-4-2

Mate, you picked (or fate did) a brilliant time to come over here to study and watch Spurs. I know you're full on, and your credentials are better than impeccable, but this is the time - when you can get close. We're going to get relegated, and we'll all blame you. :walker-scream: only kidding mate. You are a powerful Tottenham force. Meet up soon.

Every time I put in depth thought into Spurs I come to the same conclusion:
giphy.gif

Ha ha *clicks explore, right click, new folder, rename folder, types joe clash / audere*

Good luck fella.
You came up as a gangster - I'm not convinced. Maybe a West Stand mafioso? With a black and black half and half scarf. I'll admit that beats crawling up the East stand, dropping the cheap wizz down the the cracks.

Back
Top Bottom