A v Newcastle - BOUNCEBACKABILITY #BoycottSpurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a dream last night that we were dominating in a game, and I was thinking to myself that this is our turnaround for the end of the season. Dreams never lie.

The bouncebackability is real.

You're desperate. :kaboullol:

Objectively I think that line-up seems the best.

But I have no clue as to their mental status, their physical condition, contribution in training etc. etc. - our manager does. Therefore he can make the more educated choice.

Now go back a page and tell me how that fits your initial point.

Me: I would play these players and rotate
You: You think you know better than Poch

You: I would play these players
Me: Thats different to Poch. Do you think you know more than him?

You: I dont know if my team is better so it doesnt count.
Me: You silly cunt

i bet sky are so annoyed they picked it. going to have to come up with some reason why its a hugely important game. they will probably pretend we can get 4th & newcastle can still be relegated.

Please just give Erik 90 minutes. I am sure he contributes far more to our attacking play than people give him credit for and he has been benched for no apparent reason.

Please just give Erik 90 minutes. I am sure he contributes far more to our attacking play than people give him credit for and he has been benched for no apparent reason.
He shifts everyone out of position, holds onto the ball for far too long and doesn't do enough to warrant a start.
Townsend isn't my favourite player but I honestly believe he adds more to our game that Lamela.

No Lloris?

--------------------------------Vorm---------------------------------
Walker-----------------Dier-------Vertonghen----------Rose
------------------------Stambouli--Benteleb---------------------
-----Lamela-------------------Dembele-------------Eriksen---
-----------------------------------Kane-------------------------------

-----------------------Vorm--------------------
---- Walker --- Dier - Vertonghen --- Davies
---------------Bentaleb - Dembele---------------
----- Lamela ------- Eriksen ------------ Rose
------------------------Kane------------------------

Lloris obviously if Vorm is injured, considering we don't have much left to play for I would try Rose further up the field, considering he's been our greatest attacking threat recently especially since our front 3 behind Kane have been awful of late. Would give one of either Mason/Bentaleb a break and stick either Demebele or Stambouli in their place.

Chadli and Mason nowhere near the first 11, please

Dembele and Lamela on - rest of the team picks itself

What's the latest on Lloris?

Poch really should shake things up as he surely wants to show his players that it is unacceptable to check out with 5 + games to go.

However, he won't. It will be the same XI except for Lloris, Walker and Vertonghen if they are fit again, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom