A v Newcastle - BOUNCEBACKABILITY #BoycottSpurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will win because

1) John Carver is the clueless one.(Unless Poch wants the title )
2) Our players should have abit more pride.(I hope so)

Nabil as well, he has lost all the sharpness in his first touch, which means he is under pressure on the ball all the time. It has to be a concentration thing, his head is not right at the moment.

Maybe Sir Les have been having a word or two?

gareth-bale_2659247b.jpg

He did start out as at left midfield, and seemed pretty reluctant about being moved back if I remember correctly. Plus you have the benefit of Davies getting some game time as I think he could still turn out to be better than Rose, at least defensively. Very much doubt it will happen though.
The logic is sound.

So many off form players, Rose being one of the few left performing. Davies needs games, and he is better at LB with Rose at LW, than Rose at LB and any of Chadli LW/Eriksen out of position LW/Townsend in his native LW.

Lloris (Vorm)
Walker (Yedlin) Fazio Jan Davies
Stambouli Bentaleb
Lamela Eriksen Townsend
Kane

I like Andros on the left, sue me. Lamela will score if he starts. I'd be open to rotating Eriksen as well.

I'm not quite sure what people want from football club owners;

- Oligarch or Sheikh = bad because their money makes winning false and hollow
- Risdale or Storrie = bad because of reckless spending beyond their clubs means
- Ashley or Levy = bad because they run their clubs to break even

I know it's nowhere near as simplistic as this, but it seems like the perfect owner would need to be involved in a very elaborate tax avoidance/fraud scheme like Rangers or Parma to keep the average fan happy.
Those 3 are all extremes, surely there's got to be a middle? I'm a fan of Levy actually

Well, if we can't beat the worst team in the league (on form), led by a dead man walking, with a home ground that's boycotting them, then we don't deserve to be mixing it with the top boys.
1-4 (Townsend, Kane x 2, Lamela).

Might see Yedlin come on for a cameo. That's what's keeping me mildly interested.

A few of our midfield need to watch some Brentford highlights, because Pritchard is going to be breathing down their necks for a start next season. Not to mention Alli.

As long as Poch rotate and try a different tactic, I'm ok even if we lose. And when I say rotate, it doesn't mean starting our 2 worst players Paulinho and Soldado.

Those 3 are all extremes, surely there's got to be a middle? I'm a fan of Levy actually

Surely Levy, Kroenke, Ashley, are the middle ground?

Or do we just want an owner to be a little bit like an Oligarch / Sheikh.......without us feeling like we've sold out? I don't see what the difference would be tbh, you are either self-sustainable or you aren't.

Good luck to the Geordies in their brave stand .
The fight against the parasite owners , the sky apathetic modern fan is
a noble cause .

The result is totally irrelevant today .

Dear Jenny,

Maybe not but they have the right to try.
Did you think a few farmers could destroy/over throw US funded , sponsored tyrannies
in Latin America ?

Back
Top Bottom