A v Newcastle - BOUNCEBACKABILITY #BoycottSpurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alright, let's forget today as quickly as possible. Next week we travel to a half empty St. James' to play a club in turmoil..

Looks like we have a tricky game to play.. It's called football.

Never done a match thread before, it's an omen. 4-0 win, Lamela and Soldado.

Get Lamela and Dembele back into the team. Tell Eriksen,Mason and the defence ( bar Rose) to wake up. Get the ball into Kane.

Boom 3-0. Kane brace, on track to win top scorer in the league.

Lloris
Yedlin Dier Vertonghen Rose
Mason Bentaleb
Lamela Dembele Eriksen
Kane

Get Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele and Lamela back in the team.​

Lloris
Yedlin Dier Vertonghen Rose
Mason Bentaleb
Lamela Dembele Eriksen
Kane

Get Lloris, Vertonghen, Dembele and Lamela back in the team.​
Oh please I cannot take another game of Dier's sideways passing, at least Vlad and Kaboul occasionally tried to create something running forward.

I also don't think I can last another 4-2-3-1, teams have worked us out, starve Kane of opportunities = prevent us from scoring.
4-4-2
Lloris
Yedlin - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose
Townsend - Dembele - Capoue - Eriksen
Adebayor - Kane

OR

Lloris
Vertonghen - Fazio - Dier

Yedlin - Dembele - Eriksen - Rose

Kane - Adebayor - Soldado​

I'd go with this:

Lloris
Yedlin - Fazio - Vertonghen - Rose
Mason - Bentaleb
Lamela - Dembele - Eriksen
Kane​

I would love to see Eriksen move to the central midfield and have Lamela play in the hole behind Kane with Chadli on the left and Townsend on the right. I would most likely put Mason on the bench for a rest or both Mason and Bentaleb and maybe start Demeble or Benji so Eriksen can get forward to support the 4 upfront.

The Tottenham Hotspur charity is in full effect again - 3 much-needed points for the home side cannot be discounted.

4-0 win, Lamela and Soldado.
ZTCPWNK.gif

Back
Top Bottom