A v Newcastle - BOUNCEBACKABILITY #BoycottSpurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd start with Bobby, blindfold him , tie his shoe laces together , spin him around to get him dizzy & see the bugger get a hat trick

They still could go down very small chance
Nah they're safe enough. 201/1 with Bet365 and bookies aren't in the habit of losing money. They need to lose the majority of their games in a row, they're nine points clear of safety and I can't see Burnley/QPR winning too many more fixtures, Hull and Sunderland are also looking likely for the drop.

Nah they're safe enough. 201/1 with Bet365 and bookies aren't in the habit of losing money. They need to lose the majority of their games in a row, they're nine points clear of safety and I can't see Burnley/QPR winning too many more fixtures, Hull and Sunderland are also looking likely for the drop.
Yeh mind you they got us so there is 3 points

I always find it amusing when a hardcore Poch backer, who slates people for getting on his back puts out a line up they want to see, but one Poch will NEVER play in a million years.

Then when someone argues he is not using the squad, they excuse it and say "he doesnt have the players"..

:avbshit:

I always find it amusing when a hardcore Poch backer, who slates people for getting on his back puts out a line up they want to see, but one Poch will NEVER play in a million years.

Then when someone argues he is not using the squad, they excuse it and say "he doesnt have the players"..

:avbshit:

And who might this "hardcore Poch backer" be?
Certainly not me.

I'm simply the cunt-slayer.

Oh, and I always find it amusing when aging, no-life computer heroes think they're more competent than professionals, and believe they have any insight as to what goes on in the club.
That's just me.

Carry on. Cunt. :adeohshit:

Too little too late Cocks, the Toon will get back to winning ways on Sunday?
Defeatist ? Not with the spirit ?
Never seen our team throw the towel in so quickly , and can't see where the next 3 points are coming from ?
Please Villa beat Lollerpool this weekend to secure our exit from ropey cup , COYS

Back
Top Bottom