Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even f he didn't play, long way from Argentina back to London and only left Buenos Aires a few hours ago. Expect him to come off the bench but even young lads need 3 or 4 days to get over the jet lag and the time difference.

Even f he didn't play, long way from Argentina back to London and only left Buenos Aires a few hours ago. Expect him to come off the bench but even young lads need 3 or 4 days to get over the jet lag and the time difference.

Not a bad option to unleash a jetlagged Lamela, mad as a rabbit for the last 20 minutes if we still need goals!

It's stunning how Argentina is so toothless when they have 4 of the top 10 forwards in the world.

This for me is why international football shouldn't be used as a barometer on who the best footballer of all time is. Messi, didn't play due to injury of course, is hailed as a great footballer but it's been said that he isnt the best footballer in the world because he isnt a world cup winner - but that's silly. If Argentina weren't so toothless, if Higuain didnt miss the sitters he did in 2014, Argentina WOULD have won the World Cup - it's strange. Game of fine margins and all that

This for me is why international football shouldn't be used as a barometer on who the best footballer of all time is. Messi, didn't play due to injury of course, is hailed as a great footballer but it's been said that he isnt the best footballer in the world because he isnt a world cup winner - but that's silly.
That's just Pele with an axe to grind.

is no one else seeing it?
13181515_1394072017285409_1240914012_n.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

I've clearly got previous... as I've been here before;
With the glasses and the teeth, he's definitely got a bit of the Johnny Depp/Willy Wonka's going on!
...imagine him in the new 3rd kit...?
article-2198562-14D8551F000005DC-374_306x423.jpg

Last edited:
Perhaps we should start calling him Choco as a tribute to Willy Wonka.

MC_cert.jpg

We should all be drinking this drink! Why have the NHS been hiding this miracle cure from us?!

My Choco Health Benefits

• Lowers cholesterol level
  • Protects against heart diseases and complications
  • Helps prevent cancer of any origin
  • Controls high-blood pressure
  • Prevents degenerative diseases such as arthritis and rheumatism
  • Reduces the risk of developing type II diabetes
  • Prevents Parkinson’s disease
  • Enhances, nourishes, strengthens and balances the immune system
  • Promotes healthy blood circulation and cell regeneration
  • Rejuvenates the skin
  • Essential to mental, visual and neurological acuities
  • Increases memory, concentration and focus
  • Improves performance and endurance during exercise
  • Enhances concentration
  • Reduces fatigue
  • Heightens alertness
  • Relieves headache
  • Offset damage of smoking and heavy alcoholic intakes
  • Detoxifies the body

We should all be drinking this drink! Why have the NHS been hiding this miracle cure from us?!

My Choco Health Benefits

• Rejuvenates the skin
  • Enhances concentration
  • Reduces fatigue
  • Heightens alertness
  • Relieves headache
  • Detoxifies the body

I'm very much disappointed in myself for not being aware of this as a doctor. This drink will make sure I won't have any patients left in one years time!

My Choco Health Benefits

• Rejuvenates the skin
  • Enhances concentration
  • Reduces fatigue
  • Heightens alertness
  • Relieves headache
  • Detoxifies the body

Reminds me of my student days working at the checkout at the local Waitrose where these two florid stout women used to come in and buy crates of Sanatogen tonic wine. That stuff was 15% and would but Bucky to shame. There was also a guy who bought vast amounts of tinned pilchards and nothing else, the smell of him defies description.

Random thought:

Anyone still follow Lamela's brother on twitter?

That kid was hilarious when we were signing Lamela. I remember our fans telling him Red=Bad.... Woolwich = Scum.

Disappointed again with Lamela's performance Tuesday. Still dribbling into crowds and losing the ball. Although his defense and energy is high, hHe seems to have reverted to 2014 level on the attack.

Back
Top Bottom