Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Decent performance, far better than I was expecting with the line-up. Dier was fucking immense and we had so many shots but illustrates the need for at least one striker, if not two and I'm not sure Berahino is the answer.

Jan was solid today, and Rose was fantastic. First clean sheet as well. Just a shame we couldn't get the goal(s).

Where is the finished fucking product? We haven't got enough finishers, there's no threat in front of goal right now. Sick of seeing us play better than the other team just to come away with a point, or none... Any other team would be putting away 3 goals a match with the chances we have.

It's bullshit and where's the fucking attacking options? We can't go a whole season with just Kane upfront if Son and Clinton are going to be winging options. FFS. It's a joke.

Frustrating that was, glad we got so many yellow's for the efforts. It shows how much of a fuck we gave today. Get Son and the Ninja on and we'll be lethal.

When we click we'll come alive, that atmosphere and the effort on the pitch will have a enlightened chemistry.

COME THE FUCK ON YOU SPURS :bentalebscream:

Great performance

weak finishing, subs too late. mason was knackered for ages and chadli a bit ineffective second half.

promising though, if we play like that with pace yet to be put into the team should be very effective

1 point closer to safety... we're gonna have to DRAW our way to this CL spot this year!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We are so damn frustrating to watch. We are way too cautious and slow in attach. Ali improved us because he hasnt been taught how not to attack yet. I really hope that another striker will fix the problem, but actually I don't think it will. Their is a fundamental problem in the way we attack, our whole style of play in the second half of the pitch. Way too many touches, the wrong movement, no where near quick enough.
There isn't anything fundamentally wrong at all. Performance wise we could have easily won 4 of our games without much complaint from the opposition to be totally honest. We've created some excellent goalscoring chances but we are not finishing them off...and as well as that we are making individual mistakes that are costing us big.

Lack of finishing and pushing Dele out wide are the only negatives for me. Just needed the 3 points! Dier was massive today, Rose, both cb's were solid. Best overall effor this season. It will come.

Can't believe we didn't win that. Jan and Rose played well. Walker is on thin ice. Still not sold on Mason. I still think we need two strikers and a cdm.

Best performance so far.....no idea how anyone saw anything near that level in the last three games.

Shame about the finishing and the lack of options. Promising and uplifting, and a goal would have been nice, but not scoring doesnt lessen the effort.

Good game

what the hell has happened here, only sammy talking sense. I also thought it was a decent performance, except of course for us not scoring.

I think it's fucking hilarious for Yedlin. Where even is he?
have you actually seen Yedlin play apart from the game against germany a cupla years ago??
Hes a quicker more brainless prick than Walker is ffs. Total waste of time.

In the last 15 minutes the ref killed the game by being an absolute utter wanker and the number of times their players go away with elbows and jumping over our players.... AHHHHH :walker-scream::dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom