Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah we need berahino, need to start Alli. Son and njie on the wings with pritchard/eriksen in the middle. Dier at DM is still a concern despite a brutal performance today. Back 4 were fine

We played well but fuck Pochettino and fuck Mike Jones!
- I thought all we did was work on fitness, if that is the case why the fuck I we more exhausted then a club who played in midweek?
- why the hell does he have Lamela on the bench and no one with out and out pace
- what is up with our positioning, we have no CDMs when we need them but when they get the ball in their own half ours are sucking our CBs dicks!

We'll probably be good with some pace in the next game but fucking hell, that was crap from Pochettino!

We are so damn frustrating to watch. We are way too cautious and slow in attach. Ali improved us because he hasnt been taught how not to attack yet. I really hope that another striker will fix the problem, but actually I don't think it will. Their is a fundamental problem in the way we attack, our whole style of play in the second half of the pitch. Way too many touches, the wrong movement, no where near quick enough.

Sky will be wanking themselves blind at how Kane has COST us with his woeful finishing...
second season syndrome anyone?

Dull at best... who was it who predicted 0-0 this morning by declaring gleefully that these games always have goals in them!
IDIOT!

Best performance so far.....no idea how anyone saw anything near that level in the last three games.

Shame about the finishing and the lack of options. Promising and uplifting, and a goal would have been nice, but not scoring doesnt lessen the effort.

Good game

Back
Top Bottom