Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made it back finally to the most recent post .-.

i-made-it-gif.gif

He was voted to the worst team of the year of ligue 1. Alli and Pritchard were playing in a lower league but at least they impressed.

You've said it yourself, lower league. Of course I hope they're going to thrive but we shouldn't be banking on that so much. As i said, Origi will be their 5th striker so hardly their Kane is he.

Not too keen on that Yarkolomenko fella. Would rather Berahino if it was between the two.
I don't think it'd be one or the other.

I think it's clear we're after a forward, wide man and a central midfielder. I think it's more Werner or Yarmolenko. and Berahino or N'Jie.

same Yarmolenko won against Steaua (Europa league group stage 2014-2015)
Dynamo Kiev - Steaua 3-1
first goal of Kiev : Yarmolenko
second goal : assist of him
third goal : assist of him

So much for Berahino

Man City eye Berahino swoop
Manchester City are looking to trump their rivals to the signing of West Brom striker Saido Berahino. The England forward is valued at £25 million.

Source: Daily Mirror

Don't be silly mate. You make some very good points, but let's not suggest a bunch of useless strangers qualified past the EL group stages, reached the League Cup final and finished 5th in one of the toughest leagues in the world.

Why are people making out that us finishing 2nd in a group of Besiktas, Asteras and Partizan, then getting tonked in the first knock out stage by Fiorentina was a good outing?

Yes we finished 5th. If you thought our performances were good enough on the whole then great.

I thought we were diabolical to watch and needed to improve massively for this season.

I realise people have concerns, and there will always be questionable decisions, but sometimes we really do act like a bunch of spoilt arseholes that feel we know better than people that make 6 or even 7 figure sums getting this right.

Pretty funny. Six months ago, everyone was bleating on about much Poch needed a new squad of his players...and how Levy MUST back him

:adesalute:

So much for Berahino

Man City eye Berahino swoop
Manchester City are looking to trump their rivals to the signing of West Brom striker Saido Berahino. The England forward is valued at £25 million.

Source: Daily Mirror
Look this was always likely with ManC off loading Jovetic and at risk of losing Dzeko - they need another striker and an Home Grown striker more favourable.
How real the Dzeko exit is the crucial point.

Surely Levy would have factored potential interference, and as such may explain why we have encouraged noise about Hernandez, Clinton N'jie and Werner.

Its all a game to get your preferred targets. Enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom