Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
One massive negative about getting the Wimmer business done so early is that every club in the world knows we need to off load at least 1 CB (Kaboul and / or Chiriches). Not that we were going to get much anyway but now we'll have to accept a packet of crisps and a toffee.

I'd accept a pkt of crisps for the pair of them but I'd drive a hard bargain and insist on Kettle ones!

:kaboullol:

I'm pissed about this signing... Wimmer sucks in FIFA 15 and unless they give him a major upgradable he isn't going to help my Tottenhan manager career.. Screw you levy. Stick with kaboul who has a 79 rating. It's not that hard.

:kaboullol:please don't be that idiot that thinks I'm being serious

I'm pissed about this signing... Wimmer sucks in FIFA 15 and unless they give him a major upgradable he isn't going to help my Tottenhan manager career.. Screw you levy. Stick with kaboul who has a 79 rating. It's not that hard.

:kaboullol:please don't be that idiot that thinks I'm being serious
you are not being serious? :pochwtf:

but he's quality on Football Manager. :pochsmirk:

Was having a think today - as a cm, I could definitely see a situation where one of City/ Chelsea or Man U fail to sign Pogba and turn to Schneiderlin as their equivalent back up choice, which would scupper our chances unless we act fast.

I might be misunderstanding you ...
But actually I believe there have been a few ITK snippets (in the past few days) saying that we have are not interested in Kono anymore.

So if we don't want Kono and if the Lavezzi rumor indeed is bs, then I wonder which winger we are actually interested in?

Pedro would be epic but seems unlikely.
Then there's that Claudio Beauvue fella.
And finally Ayew and Thauvin.
Anybody else?

Edit: Scratch that bit about Claudio. I just saw that he was quoted a couple of days ago saying that he dreams of playing for ArseAnal. So yeah, he can bugger off.
Ayew is the one that makes sense to me. Basically, you're looking for people who do what Jay Rodriguez does, but who aren't Jay Rodriguez.

Maybe Mirallas.

Does anyone else reckon some of the Bayern players will jump ship with after the CL failure? Would take Benatia, Javi Martinez, and Thiago for a start.

'They made it clear (clear = indirect suggestions and 'feelings') I wasn't going to play anymore, a few months after I decided I wasn't going to renew my contract'

Made for Woolwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom