Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
'They made it clear (clear = indirect suggestions and 'feelings') I wasn't going to play anymore, a few months after I decided I wasn't going to renew my contract'

Made for Woolwich.

Can't see that happening . We have a special football fwiend relationship with Real & there's no way they'd do the dirty on ...... Oh wait

Can never tell if that face is whinging or his spunk-face.

Guess it's what makes him so good at a negotiation table....

Real Madrid: We'll give you £70mil
Levy: :levywtf:
RM: Okay then. £80mil.
RM: Jesus Christ, fine. £85 mil
going by your fine example, its clearly both.
75/80 million not enough. 85 mill spaffs in his y fronts

Some ITK:
trix's text message in full: "Holtby now happy to stay in Hamburg, just formalities to finalise. Ade now unsellable only loan an option unless his mental state means we can do something contractually, investigation in process."

Just out of curiosity..anyone know whether or not Adebayor is in danger of breaching his contract? Or if we could release him for the player insurance money? No idea how these things work, especially in England.

I'm sick of hearing Yedlin not ready. By all accounts Walker-Peters seems to be rated higher at the club already. Yedlin hasn't even been getting decent reviews at U21 level, also is his work permit an issue if he's not playing games?

Would be happy with Tripper. Very very solid. Based on what I've seen the past season, all he's lacking that Walker has is pace.

True! Maybe Poch thinks Yedlin will never be up for it as well. Shouldbe interesting.
Could be trying to cover all bases. Yedlin goes out on loan to get experience while Trippier and Walker share RB duties. If Yedlin does well and Walker doesn't improve then Poch sells one and brings in the other. If Trippier has a poor season then Yedlin and Walker are the RBs for the season after and we won't have made a big loss on him. Maybe even move him on for a small profit.

Everyone wins (unless they all do badly)

Wouldn't mind Trippier at all. Solid back up, relatively young, and homegrown.

Walker is starting to look decidedly injury prone. There's no guarantees on what we'll get out of Yedlin and he's so cheap it hardly matters. Walker-Peters looks superb but he's barely 18 and super skinny. He's going to need a few years to mature in all likelihood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom