Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You would dismiss it even if there was proof so whats the difference.

The club has given him permission. Do you know what that means...?

Oh dont tell me, the club is lying, Ade has been fired, he tried to kick the shit out of Kane along with Kaboul in a tag team ambush with pile drivers and close lines.....the works, AVB was right all along and we dont want to disclose it because Poch will be sacked and Andre reinstalled, along with the opening of a new WHL, and we will win the Quadruple all because Ade is gone..
Think before you assume what others will do: are you a mind reader now Sammy?
My comment just said that we know about Soldado, despite the crass comment from another poster (mate of yours) that it was an embryo ? Ask a woman who has lost a child if it is just that and you will get a different answer. Its the loss of a future family member. You just dont get it do you.
Ade we know nothing about, hope he gets his family or whatever business it is sorted

The same people condemning the state of the thread (you and wiki) are the same ones agreeing with all the stuff about a 'family member being ill'. You can't start a fire and complain about the heat.

Oh.. quote me on that one, can you? I haven't said anything in regards to what is or isn't going on with Ade. All I know is the club, his employers, have given him permission to take time off. If Spurs deem whatever is going on with him reason enough to grant him leave, then that's that-- none of our business, really.

Think before you assume what others will do: are you a mind reader now Sammy?
My comment just said that we know about Soldado, despite the crass comment from another poster (mate of yours) that it was an embryo ? Ask a woman who has lost a child if it is just that and you will get a different answer. Its the loss of a future family member. You just dont get it do you.
Ade we know nothing about, hope he gets his family or whatever business it is sorted

Ok...so you didnt mean that Ades excuse was bullshit.....you meant that you hope he gets the problem sorted soon and all the best to him.

:llorishuh:

Oh.. quote me on that one, can you? I haven't said anything in regards to what is or isn't going on with Ade. All I know is the club, his employers, have given him permission to take time off. If Spurs deem whatever is going on with him reason enough to grant him leave, then that's that-- none of our business, really.

Here's you agreeing with it:

Untitled.png

Ok...so you didnt mean that Ades excuse was bullshit.....you meant that you hope he gets the problem sorted soon and all the best to him.

:llorishuh:

It wasn't "Ades excuse". He's said nothing about it.

If you think the twitter quote about his reasons for returning are verbatim, then you are surely accepting that the other stories the same paper says about him are also true.

It wasn't "Ades excuse". He's said nothing about it.

If you think the twitter quote about his reasons for returning are verbatim, then you are surely accepting that the other stories the same paper says about him are also true.

Im accepting that the club have given him permission to go home for personal reasons...

Jog along now. Shouldnt you be camped outside WHL or something ready for the next game?

#uberfan

These are the end days

This thread is apparently where everyone is wrong except for the righteous.

And even when they're wrong, they're not. Because you were the wrong one. What does it even matter who was wrong, you shouldn't have brought it up. Can't handle being wrong about being wrong can you? And that thing you said in another thread. Of course you said it, you were wrong in that thread too so I summarised how wrong you were because you can't, what with being so wrong and all.

This thread is apparently where everyone is wrong except for the righteous.

And even when they're wrong, they're not. Because you were the wrong one. What does it even matter who was wrong, you shouldn't have brought it up. Can't handle being wrong about being wrong can you? And that thing you said in another thread. Of course you said it, you were wrong in that thread too so I summarised how wrong you were because you can't, what with being so wrong and all.
The trolls are never wrong - else there would be no arguments - it's their raison d'être

Says the man who has spent two pages saying "you dont go to games and I do so Im the only one qualified to judge whether Soldados misses are poor or not"..

:adelol:

No, says the man who doesn't go to games nor has been a professional footballer but thinks he is qualified to judge what is a "sitter" and what is not.

Just to add, I don't need to justify myself for supporting a player. You do when you're criticising him

No, says the man who doesn't go to games nor has been a professional footballer but thinks he is qualified to judge what is a "sitter" and what is not.

Just to add, I don't need to justify myself for supporting a player. You do when you're criticising him

Your argument is as pathetic as it gets. And the thing is...you know that, but its all you got left in Bobbys defence.

"You dont go to WHL"
"You are not a PL striker so you dont know what a shit shot is"

Jesus

Back
Top Bottom